Wait (Bill Denbrough) PT.3

*unedited
•so sorry i haven't made a part 3 to this, it's been awhile! and remember the plot & script isn't always the same as the movies.
~🌹
{Y/N POV}

I awoke to the feel of a wet cloth on my forehead.
I blinked a couple times to ease the tension of my vision. As I fully open my eyes, I see Bill above me as my head was rested on his lap. Though he didn't notice me wake up, he seemed very distracted with worry on his face. He stared blankly forward as the rest of the gang made conversation in the circle.

I took in my surroundings to see that we were in the hotel lounge instead of the library where I last remembered.

I rose my head slightly which caught the attention of Bill and the rest.

"You're awake." Bill said with relief. I suddenly felt a jolt of pain strike through my neck as I sat up. I groaned at the feeling but what hurt more was remembering the news that was given a few hours prior. I cursed to myself as I held my face in my hands.

A hand appeared on my shoulder, massaging slightly, releasing the tension and giving the comfort needed.

"How are you feeling?" Bill asks as Bev comes up and sits on the other side of me. I sigh and shake my head.

"I just can't believe it." I reply staring at the ground as the memories of Stan fill my mind.

"I know, I was almost positive him or Eds would have been the last one out the rest of us to be gone, them and our boneheads." Richie says causing all of us to break into laughter. Thank god for him to kill at least some of the despair. Eddie purses his lips.

"No, Richie. Just you being the dipshit." Eddie says proud of his first comeback to Richie since childhood. Richie lifts his hand towards his ear, leaning closer to Eddie.

"What? I don't speak sterile." Rich says as Eddie scoffs nudging him slightly. The laughter fades as a comfortable silence fills the room.

"Never in a million years would I have thought IT would come back." Ben says shaking his head.  We look up at him hearing his thoughts.

"I knew we made the pact, but I was sure we killed that bastard." He says, his voice shaky.

"The best we can do is hope, that this will be our last time." Bev says, switching places to be next to Ben. I feel a hand grab my arm and full up my sleeve. Bill stares at the scar from the traumatizing time.

"This will be our last time." Bill states glancing up at everyone.

"I know we can get rid of IT. We aren't kids anymore." He says lastly letting go of my arm.

"so what's the plan?" Mike questions Bill.

"We do what we do best." Bill says looking at everyone like the leader he was back in the day.

"We comply and if something happens to the plan, we improvise, we did it back then and we can do it again, only this time end it."

I smile at his reply. I trust Bill's instincts although Richie seemed still doubtful. It took a few minutes to convince Richie that coming back here was needed. He finally obliged.

After about an hour of making conversations and bringing up nostalgic memories of the decent times. Everyone decided to call it a night and finish the plan tomorrow.

Bill and I walked upstairs to our rooms while the rest were booking their own in the hotel.

Bill's room was right across from mine. We stopped in between and Bill looked down at me. I looked up at him while he was contemplating what to say. Instead he pulled me into him. It was yet a comfortable silence as his head rested on top of mine.

"Thanks for reassuring everyone that everything will be just fine." I said looking up at him. He smiles and shakes off what I said.

"It's nothing." He says, his touch lingering as he let go. We just look at each other, in our own thoughts.

Who knew we would be brought here again.

"Something just occurred to me." He says. I gave him a look of curiosity for him to continue. He laughs nervously and looks down then back up at me.

It felt like time had stopped as his eyes officially locked with mine without the constant looking down. His blue eyes sliding into focus so much that I almost thought there was something on my face.

"I know it's been 27 years..." he starts.
My nervousness started to suddenly rise as I was trying to figure out what he was going to imply.

It gave me a flash of memories of my undeniable crush I had on him back then and I have suddenly started to question if these feelings have stayed all these years.

"But back then and even now," He pauses again and studies my features.
He laughs slightly from nervousness and looks down again.

"God, I feel like a kid again." He says. His stare stays at the ground for a few moments then locks eyes with me again.

"I always feel some type of way..."

"When I'm with you."

~🌹