Chapter 19 ~ Baby On The Way !

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana And Durk House 📍

I opened my eyes to see Durk Sleeping with his arms wrapped around Me,I then smiled and I then kissed him and He woke up with a Lil Smile.

Adriana-I see you ain't mad No Mo *Looking at him with a Smile*

Durk-Baby I wasn't Mad..I was just Upset at what you said about a Baby. *Looking at her*

Adriana-I know..That shouldn't have came out my mouth and I really don't know about a baby. *Sits Up*

Durk-Adriana if we have a baby I'll put My Work aside and help you take care of Our Baby.

Adriana-And I will do the same Since We are about to Parents.

His eyes then widen and I nodded my head with a smile and he sat up so fast and He started hugging me.

Durk-You For real? *Looks up at her with Glowing eyes*

Adriana-Mhm. *Smiling*

I then got out and headed to the bathroom and grabbed the Pregnancy test Stick I took from last night from the Bottom of the sink and I came back in the room and showed him and Tears started Forming in his Eyes and he took the pregnancy test stick and started smiling.

Durk-Aww shit We Really finna Have a Lil Family. *Pulls her onto his Lap and Looks at her Smiling*

Adriana-Yes We Are *Smiling while Tears rolling down face*

Durk-*Tears Rolling Down Face* And I'm finna be a Daddy.

Adriana-Aww Durk don't Make me Cry *Wiping his tears*

Durk-*Chuckles* You seeing my soft nigga side Now.

Adriana-*Giggles* And I love yo soft ass.

He then rolled his eyes and he rubbed my belly.

Durk-Just Us.. *Smiling*

I Then pulled up in My Mother'Driveway and I turned the car off and I looked at Yasmin.

Yasmine-Positive Thoughts Only *Looking at her*

Adriana-I'll Try..

We then got out the car and Yasmin Knocked on the door and then my Mother Came to the door smiling and welcomed us in.

Mama Tameka-Hey babies,Y'all want some to eat I just got done cooking.

Adriana-Nah I'm good Mama. *Smiles*

Yasmin-No thank you.

Adriana-But I do need to talk to you.

Mama Tameka-Okay Baby,Let me go turn the stove off and y'all just take a seat in the Living room.*Pointing to Room*

We then nodded our heads and walked into the living room which was Large and Nice as hell,I looked around to see she had pictures of me and Yasmin when we was little and she had a pictureOf My dad and Her which I picked up and it made me smile a little,I then put it back and I sat down by Yasmin and she came in and sat on the other sofa.

Mama Tameka-What's up? *Looking at them*

Adriana-Well Mama *Digs in Purse and Hands her pregnancy test*

Mama Tameka-*Takes and Looks at it* OMG!! I'm about to be a Grandma

Yasmin-I knew she was gone take it good but Mama how you feeling about it.

Mama Tameka-I'm so happy but Are you sure you ready for this responsibility as a Mom. *Hands her Pregnancy Test back and looks at her*

Adriana-*Gets it back*Yes I'm ready plus I have Durk so everything will be Okay..

Mama Tameka-Alright and Your dad would be so Proud Of you Right Now And I'm glad we don't live in Englewood No More because that place wasn't a good for a baby to be raise in.

Yasmin-Right,I'm just glad we all got great starts.

Mama Tameka-Yes I am too and I'm glad I got my two babies back.

Adriana-And I'm glad I got my mom back. *Smiles Holding her Hand*

She then smiled and we all hugged.

Mama Tameka-So when will I really get a chance to talk to This Durk Guy? *Raises Eyebrow*

Adriana-Soon Mama. *Smiles*

{I know this chapter was Probably short but I hope y'all enjoyed .🗣}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽