Chapter 1 (opening)

Hey! So when I started this I wasn't a very good writer, so I'm doing some editing and fixing up! Also the writing and the plot isn't very good at the beginning, but I gets better, I promise. Enjoy!
-Snips

You woke up early one morning and decided to train until you had to eat breakfast.
While heading to the training grounds you watched the sky turn from orange to pink.

When you arrived at the training grounds, you activated a training droid and began to deflect lasers away from you with your lightsaber. A simple skill but much needed in the many battles you fight for the republic.

After about an hour of training you hung your lightsaber at your waist and walked down to the mess hall.

At the mess hall, you grabbed some food and began to look for your friend.

"(Y/N)! Over here!" A voice called out.

You looked over at Ahsoka and waved as you jogged over to her table without spilling food everywhere.

"Hey (y/n)! I feel like it's been forever." Ahsoka said jokingly as you had just trained together last night.

You grinned at the Togruta and nodded in agreement to play along.

"So, what's up?" Ahsoka asked. "How are you doing?"

"Been better, I woke up a little too early." You responded with a yawn.

"Well, I can tell you came from training," Ahsoka noted.

"How come?" You asked.

"You're covered in sweat," Ahsoka noted touching your forehead and wiping away some sweat.

You felt warm when she touched you but shrugged it off. Attachments are against the Jedi code.

Just as you were about to make a smart comment, you and Ahsoka's comms started ringing.

"Commander Tano here," Ahsoka said into hers.

"Commander (l/n)," you said into yours.

"Padawans, you are needed in the council room," The voice of Mace Windu could be heard clearly through both comms.

"Right away, Master Windu," you both said.

"Let's go," Ahsoka said as you two left the mess hall.

When you arrived at the council room Anakin, Obi Wan, Yoda, and Mace Windu all stood around the briefing table.

"Padawan Tano, Padawan (l/n)," Mace Windu said when you two entered.

"Needed on a mission you are," Yoda said to Ahsoka.

"What about me?" You asked.

"Needed on a different mission you are." Yoda said.

"We have heard a distress call in the distant outer rim and need you to discover what it is." Master Windu said. "It could be separatists so be careful. You will meet up with Captain Rex and discover this source."

Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi Wan nodded.

"Good luck on your mission, my young padawan." Master Kenobi said to you.

You nodded and waved goodbye to Ahsoka as the three of them left.

"Now young padawan," Yoda said. "Awaits you, your mission does,"