Chapter 6.2 ~ Meeting part 2

(A/N: Part two, you're welcome)

They looked at each other in amazement for a moment, neither of whom had expected to meet each other here in Alola. They stared at each other for a moment, and then the familiar, wide smile that Serena had come to know, appeared on Ash's face.

"Hi, Serena!" he exclaimed with a wide smile, and Serena's shock hugged her tightly. Serena felt the red rise on her face and saw from her eyebrow how Mallow and others looked at them deeply confused.

"Hey, hold on! Do you know each other?" said the long, dark boy, Ash had called him Kiawe, and the others nodded. Even Pokémon. "Yeah we know," Ash explained and realized he was still hugging Serena.

He quickly withdrew from the hug and Serena, whose face glowed red, saw a slight red on his face. But it wasn't possible. Ash Ketchum couldn't blush, it just wasn't possible. Or was it?

"Then how do you know each other?" asked Mallow and Ash explained again. "Well, we were traveling along the Kalos region on my last journey," he explained, and Serena, who had been quiet, nodded.

"Together?" said Mallow, and Serena saw that the same cunning look she had used to see in the eyes of Miette, Shauna, and even Bonnie lit up in her eyes. She hurried to explain. "Yes, together, but there were two other friends, Clemont and his little sister Bonnie," Serena said and Ash nodded.

Mallow was saying something to it, but the sound behind them interrupted her. "What's the gathering right here?" asked Professor Kukui and walked to them.

The group dispersed slightly as he arrived and when he noticed Serena, he smiled slightly puzzled. "Well, I think I don't know you," he said with a smile, and Serena smiled at him.

"I'm Serena," she said, and then pointed to the Pokémon, who had been standing quietly next to her in bewilderment. "And here are Braixen, Pancham, Sylveon and Skitty" Each Pokemon gave a happy cry as Serena introduced them and Professor Kukui smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you, Serena. I am a professor Kukui and I teach here Alola in Pokemon School. I guess you already meet my class," he said, and Serena nodded.

Professor Kukui turned to talk to his class and said, "Okay class! Let's go back to school" There was a vague rant and Serena was a little sad, she would have liked to spend a little more time with these nice new people.

Ash noticed that Serena looked a little unhappy when she heard those words and suddenly he got a good idea. "Professor Kukui, why can't Serena come with us?" he asked with an enthusiastic look on his face. Serena looked at him and a small smile appeared on her face.

Professor Kukui looked at Ash and then smiled. "Why not," he said. "If it just okay to Serena"

The whole class turned to look at her and Ash smiled at her. Serena looked at them all for a moment and then said, "It would be nice. It would be nice to get to know you all better" The others shout in excitement and Professor Kukui smiled at her.

****
The group picked up their belongings and walked towards the Pokemon School. Mallow and the blue-haired girl who had introduced herself Lana, led the crowd, and Kiawe soon followed.

Lillie walked behind them with Snowy in her lap and Sophocles came after her. Serena had last and to her surprise Ash had as well, and he was now walking next to Serena.

Serena glanced at Ash. He looked the same as before, maybe a little longer and he had changed his clothes. His raven-black hair was just as messy and he had the same red cap on his head as in Kalos. Serena suddenly had an irresistible urge to take the cap off his head and ruffle the boy's black hair. She blushed as she thought about it. She looked forward, hoping Ash hadn't noticed her gaze.