「Chapter Fourty Five」

Y/n darted out of the house as the wind slammed the door for her. She ran through the neighborhood as fast as she could, "Self-Surge, Speed Pheromone!" Y/n emitted the Pheromone from her finger tips as it went into her, making her run even faster. She arrived at the empty boulevard and looked around.

She heard a boyish scream and ran in that direction, to see the group of men who had once attacked her around Kyoto.

"Hey!" Y/n walked further into the alley as she punched her fist into her palm, "Remember me?"

"It's that girl who got away last time and almost got us arrested!"

"Y-Y/n?!" Since the men were distracted, Kyoto ran underneath them and went behind Y/n.

"Come at me! I doubt your perverted master is here to give me some measly headache." She waited for them to attack her, but they stood still, "Hah.. Cowards!" Y/n charged at them as she drew back her fist and blasted Pheromones at them, causing them to cover their eyes and mouths. As they were nearly blinded, Y/n punched and kicked at them with great speed, causing them all to double over in pain as she wiped her hands, "You know for adult criminals, you sure are weak." She grabbed her phone and dialed 110 as she ran over to Kyoto. Y/n whispered to him, "You okay?"

He didn't respond, but he stood still.

"Kyoto..?" He fell over, paralyzed.

"911, what's your emergency?"

Y/n looked up, "What the-?!"

. . .

Y/n woke up to a piercing pain in her head, but she couldn't move. Her eyes shot open as she looked around, but it was too dark to make out hardly anything. She could feel fabric on her eyes..

Am I blindfolded?! Oh gosh.. What the hell is this?!

"You're up earlier than I expected.."

She was paralyzed, she couldn't even talk.

"Don't try and struggled." The voice chuckled, "I kissed you all over to make sure no part of you could move."

After that line, Y/n knew exactly who captured her.

Kuro Ito. Quirk - Paralyzing Kiss

That's awfully nasty to think about..

"I didn't kiss your lips so that you couldn't talk, believe it or not, but it was your neck. And your arms. Your legs. Hah.. Wait until that scumbag hears about this.." Kuro took off her blindfold.

Scumbag..? Is he talking about Katsuki?!

"I could help you out of this situation, you know.."

Y/n moved her eyes towards Okuma, whose glowing eyes were only visible in the dark.

"But we have to make a deal."

She shut her eyes and then opened them again, but looked at Okuma knowing she would get the hint.

"I've been watching you everyday, Y/n.. It's a shame you're no longer going to the academy.. That you stayed up passed two in the morning with that scumbag and laid outside and watched the stars. We should be doing something like that together." Kuro walked over to her and leaned down to her face and then slapped her with extreme force.

"Agh-!" Y/n felt the paralyzation in her face dissipate, "I didn't know you felt this way. Why didn't you just tell me?" She said with a shaky voice, wanting to soothe the pain.

"So if I told you, you would return those feelings?"

"I'll get you out of this mess if you let me take control of your body one time after this."

Y/n mumbled, "That sounds like a terrible deal, but okay.."

"What was that?"

Y/n's eyes turned gold as Okuma took control of her body, but quickly went back to e/c, "I said.. That sounds like one hell of a deal. Me and you, what could stop us?"

Kuro's eyes widened, "Wait what?"

"How long does it take for this to wear off?"

"Five hours."

"Five hours..? Geez- Can you take it off now? I hate feeling helpless under you.." Y/n couldn't believe what Okuma was saying, but if it was going to get her out of it, then so be it.

"I can, but it's going to hurt."

"How so?"

"When I unparalyzed you, I slapped you. I'd have to beat you up bad for your whole body to get out of the paralyzing state." Kuro crossed his arms.

"Then do it. I have a hot surprise for you if you do~"

Can you ask where Kyoto is first? Y/n 'asked'

"Remember.." Kuro rolled up his sleeves, "You asked for it."

Okuma quickly left her body as Y/n got all the pain from the punches and kicks. She let out agonizing groans and cries, but it was over within a couple minutes.

"Ah.. My body-!" Y/n's eyes turned gold once again and Okuma was back in control.

"My body feels great even after that.. Thanks, Ito.."

"Now what's your surprise?" Kuro sat in the chair with a dominate pose.

"My surprise..?" Y/n put her hands on the top of the chair and leaned in, "Something hot."

Kuro's face turned red.

"How about some fire?!" Y/n blew fire in his face as horns grew at the top of her head and he let out an agonizing scream.

From within her mind, Y/n was shocked.

Okuma left her body as the horns shrunk back into her head and disappeared, "Run you fool! Go!"

Y/n looked around and found stairs through the darkness and left the house. She surveyed the area, but made sure to take a picture of the house before running away.

She stopped in her tracks, "Wait, what if Kyoto is in there?!"

"He's not. He's sleeping at your house. I'm not that evil, I made sure he got home."

"Hm.." Y/n started to run again, "Let's just.. forget that ever happened!"

. . .

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror with just her underwear. She turned around to see all the cuts and bruises. But she looked at her neck and almost screamed, "Oh no..! This asshole gave me a hickey?! Why couldn't get just kiss it like a peck? Ugh.. I'm gonna kill him!"

Kyoto opened the door as Y/n quickly covered herself up. He rubbed his eyes, "Geez.. You're sounding a lot like Bakugo."

"Kyoto! Are you feeling okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well- Wait, what?"

"I've just been sleeping, so I'm gonna go keep doing that.. Night." Kyoto closed the door and Y/n stared at the door dumbfounded.

"Maybe I should call the police.." Y/n laid down in her bed, "Or I could get my own revenge.."