「Chapter Fourty Six」

"Everyone sit!" Aizawa yelled as Y/n quickly ran into class. She was late due to her struggle in finding her mother's makeup to cover up that damned hickey. Katsuki had stayed overnight due to his wounds, and seemed almost fully healed- impressive.

She then looked down at her thighs, the stockings didn't cover up much- with the slightest look, you'd be able to see the large bruises and cuts, and they were fresh. Anyone would be able to tell that these wounds weren't from the final terms. Y/n's mind clouded out Aizawa's talking (and strangely some cheering). She thought that the events from last night wouldn't get to her- but keeping all of that bottled up suddenly caused it all to hit her.

Y/n started to sweat, Oh great. She wiped her bangs out of her face and then her forehead of any sweat. Don't let it get to you, Y/n. Pretend as if it never happened.. You'll be fine. You'll be fine.

"Psst..!"

Y/n looked up to see Mina slightly turned around as she subtly pointed to her neck. Y/n gasped as she touched her neck to see that the makeup was wiping off from the sweat.

"Mr. Aizawa! Can I go to the bathroom?" She held her hand over her neck, and she quickly glanced at Katsuki who gave her an odd and confused look.

Aizawa sighed, "Be quick."

. . .

"Ugh.. Why won't it just go away?!" Y/n mumbled to herself, also wishing she had brought the makeup with her. She kept looking at the bruise on her neck.

"Whoa, somebody's getting active, huh?" A pink haired girl grinned.

Y/n's face turned red, "I-I can explain..!"

"Don't worry! I probably have an invention to help with you."

Y/n raised a brow, "You're Mei Hatsume, right? From Class 1-H."

"Yup!" She started to dig through her bag, "I watched your performance during the sports festival, and it was incredible! I never thought I would meet someone with two Quirks. Also, I think your hero outfit could use some tune ups, so come by and I can fix it right up!"

"That's great-!"

"And how did you get a hickey? I heard rumors about you and that exploding guy. Did he give that to you?"

"No, I got 'attacked'." Y/n was just about to ask what type of rumors she was hearing, but was cut off.

Hatsume looked at her crazily, "Wait like, sexual-?!"

"Not really. It was part of a Quirk..."

"Ahah!" Hatsume pulled out a large medal disk, "This should do it."

"What is it?" She gave Y/n the device.

"It's a cold healing pack that attaches itself to your skin, sure, it's visible, but it works great! And if anything did happen, you should tell someone, alright?"

"Thank you so much.. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I'll have to get back to you on that, L/n! You better get back to class."

"Oh, right! Thanks again!" Y/n put the device on her neck, feeling an instant relief as the coolness soaked into her skin. She puffed up her collar and headed back to class.

. . .

Y/n quietly took her seat in the class as Iida was standing up and almost yelling.

"However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!" Iida exclaimed as Y/n, who sat right next to him, fought the urge to plug her ears.

"That's true. I'll consider that." Aizawa responded, "But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all." The students who failed the practical, Kirishima, Sato, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari froze as their celebration ended, "Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

. . .

Katsuki looked over Y/n's shoulder as she read the guide book for the training camp.

"Lucky you, you probably have all this equipment for all the hikes you do." Y/n huffed.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been borrowing my stuff and then you'd be more prepared." Katsuki chuckled quietly as he flicked her forehead with his other hand in his pocket. He looked at the the guide again, "Shit. I don't have a bathing suit."

"But we went to the beach that one time, remember? How do you not have it?"

Katsuki gritted his teeth, "Because an old hag decided to do my laundry.."

Y/n and Katsuki looked over to a sudden commotion, "Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't class A all go shopping together?!" Toru exclaimed.

"Oh, good idea!" Kaminari grinned, "Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?"

"Hey, Bakugo, you're coming too!" Kirishima said.

"Like I'd-"

"He certainly is, Kirishima!" Y/n grabbed Katsuki by the ear as he tried leaving, causing him to growl. Her eyes went over to Izuku and Todoroki.

"Will you come too, Todoroki?"

"I go visit my Mom on the days off, but I will make time for you, Midoriya."

"Holy shit.." Y/n didn't realize how close the two had gotten.