Chapter 244: Out of breath

No wonder Song Ye was skeptical. Qin Zhan was too calm from beginning to end, and she couldn't catch a trace of emotional fluctuations.

Although she doesn't understand affection and love, she knows how vulnerable a man's physiologically fragile defense system is under the stimulation of external forces.

Having been together for so long, he had no doubts about being close-close-contacting him several times. In addition to firmly convincing the success of his disguise, Song Ye also vaguely felt that Qin Zhan would be physiologically indifferent.

Alas, if it is true, this person is very close to himself, all destined to be lonely.

I have thought about the miserable fate of my future brothers and brothers, but Qin Zhan over there is also secretly worried. Although the child is clever and calm, but precocious and easy to go astray, the last time I fell in love with Hao Tianzhong, I almost made a big mistake. This time, I saw the scene with such a heavy taste again. By the way, in the Xu family, I also picked up Ge Linghui's clothes. As an elder brother, he was really worried about the maturity of men and women for the long-term development of Song Ye.

Of course, if he knows that his indifference due to contemplation at this moment should not cause Song Ye to have unreliable associations, it is estimated that he has the impulse to hit the wall.

Both had their own minds, and each kept silent, reaching a delicate balance.

Until the people in the room exclaimed, "Father Qin! Father!" The mixed voices were panic-stricken. After the scene of catching the daughter, Father Qin finally became angry and his eyes turned white.

Suddenly, all the personnel were in a state of tragedy, and they all stepped forward to reach out for performance. As a result, more people became more confused, and after a long time, they were lifted out.

Watching Father Qin's housekeeper go all the way to the elevator, Qin Zhan explained that Song Yexian went home, and turned around to keep up.

Song Ye did not leave the first time, she stood at the door, waiting for all the guests to disperse, until Madam Cao's figure dangled out of the door.

"Old lady, what should you do now?" The manager followed the door and asked.

Mrs. Cao had already planned, and ordered calmly and calmly. "Tonight, in the hotel, I don't want any word to be transmitted. I will let the security guard **** Master Qin leave from the back door. I will inform the housekeeper afterwards deal with."

"Yes, yes, old lady, rest assured, I will definitely get things done." The manager should havetened that the way of dealing with such big-name grievances had long been expected.

Mo said it was him. In fact, Song Ye had already guessed this result.

After speaking, Madam Cao turned around and found Song Ye leaning against the wall, frowning suddenly. "You ..." Then, when she thought about it, she didn't say more, and hurriedly walked to the elevator. .

The situation is unknown, and she cannot offend Song Ye for the time being, and now Mrs. Cao has more important things to deal with than those entangled with her.

The manager was very responsible. He stepped forward respectfully and asked Song Ye to leave. The latter didn't stop. After entering the elevator, he turned on the mobile phone and saw the chaotic Xiangfeng-room in the video.

She had planned ahead to install cameras in each presidential suite, and this moment finally came into play.

In the video, Leng Fang angered and untied her daughter. She picked up the sheets and wrapped the person out of the room. She never said a word to Qin Feng.

Song Ye could feel the repressed anger and helplessness of the other party, and witnessed his daughter was ruined-hey, as a father, anger can be imagined. But his forbearance and helplessness precisely illustrate the fact that he was attached to the Qin family and was afraid to resist.

When the interests are intertwined, the human heart will sink deeper and deeper, and even emotions will fall into it.

The Qin family that night was doomed to sleeplessness.

Qin Feng was found by the upper circles to find his abnormal appearance and abnormal behavior under the surface. Father Qin was so anxious that he was sent to the operating room for rescue overnight. The internal and external branches of the entire Qin family were guarded outside the door. On the surface, they were worried. Each is thinking about how the heir and property will be distributed if the old man dies.

But unfortunately, after staying up all night, I got the news of the danger.

When Qin Zhan returned to the apartment late at night, the other door in the bedroom was closed, there was no light in the room, and Song Ye was asleep.

He loosened the button on his neckline, and then rest assured that he would wash in the bathroom, no matter if the outside turned upside down, as long as the person he wanted to protect was fine.

Upholding this iron rule, Qin Zhan maintained a calm attitude in the Qin family's affairs from beginning to end.

But he didn't know that the man who manipulated all the good things tonight was Song Ye who fell asleep in the room.

After the fall of Mr. Qin, his first thing was not to accompany him to the hospital, but to investigate the shutdown of the monitoring equipment. It turned out that it was Qin Feng's own hands and feet.

He originally knew Song Ye's existence from Leng Yuexin, and he was thinking about being able to once-degree-spring-night, so he prepared early to turn off the monitor. Helpers who disturb the truth.

I do n’t know how to spread it by myself, let alone so many people have seen Qin Feng ’s ugly state. Even if Father Qin wakes up, it is no longer possible to investigate the loss of medicine stones.

Song Ye's abacus is so fine that he can handle it with ease.

The next day was another sunny day. Although the Qin family banquet was still fermenting, it did not affect the two of them who had a leisurely breakfast in the apartment.

Eating his brother's fine craftsmanship in his mouth, Qin Zhan was comfortable and comfortable. He kept eating at a pace that kept pace with Song Ye. In the process, he broke the rules of eating without words, and suddenly said: "If there is no arrangement today, I need to bring Are you going around the capital? "

"..." Song Ye gave the next meal a strange look at the other side, and felt that this invitation to eat, drink, and play was a bit futile.

"Still, you want to find Qu Bai and take them to you?" Qin Zhan knew that his life was more boring, so he offered another solution for his brother.

You can't come to the capital all the time, stay in the apartment all the time, right?

Song Ye understood Qin Zhan's concern, his mouth moved slightly, and he raised a touch of radian, and proposed, "Let's go together."

Therefore, after breakfast, Qu Bai and others drove over to pick up people. Ning Yifan and Wu Xinxin couldn't wait to rush to the apartment to shoot the door. However, they had no choice but to impose strict restrictions.

"Well, Song Ye is such a wonderful person that even Qin Zhan has stopped. If it weren't for her, how could Qin Zhan play with us?" Ning Yifan leaned next to the sports car, feeling as if he were himself Still dreaming.

"Cut, our leaves are terrible, you open your dog's eyes and see clearly." Wu Xinxin couldn't help but vomit.