Chapter 246: Qi Wei vs. Qin Zhan

Qi Wei's disobedient temperament was even more straightforward than Wu Xinxin's, even though he had only a 1.7-meter figure, his muscles developed sideways and his figure looked huge.

"Be careful." At that time, he suddenly started, and Wu Xinxin, who was closest to him, was completely unprepared. Thanks to Tan Rui pulling her in time, he was not knocked down.

In terms of force value, Wu Xinxin is better than Qi Weiluowei, but because she was tossed all night last night, her physical strength has declined, and she is naturally out of reach.

But despite avoiding the attack, Wu Xinxin was able to perceive the strong wind sound of the opponent's fist as she rubbed her neck, and she was shocked again. Qi Wei's speed was much faster.

The layman looks lively and the insider looks at the doorway.

The Qi Family Boxing Hall is a genre of kung fu from other countries. It has strong muscle training and strong strength, and most of the later kung fu is spent on improving speed. In simple terms, it is the fist of the Qi family genre. If it can reach the fast and heavy state, it is superior.

Qi Wei and Wu Xinxin both belong to the successor of the Wu Guan. They were compared when they were young. However, as the age increases, the strength and weakness of men and women in physical strength and training become more and more obvious. Wu Xinxin also has to admit that Qi Wei was born. Have the talent to learn foreign kung fu.

The young and successful Qi Wei swept through the entire capital, and he was always scared. Under the loneliness of the hero, he wanted to defeat Qin Zhan. In this rumor, the tenth year of fighting and fighting was the first. Man.

"Let me see, how much strength does your first place have?" Qi Wei said, his fist was approaching quickly, and even Wu Xinxin on the side was a little bit frightened. If she was punched, she would have to be disabled.

But a few people looked up, but found that Qin Zhan still didn't dodge, and didn't even turn his eyes to face the opponent.

Seeing that his fist was about to smash into Qin Zhan's chest, everyone seemed to hear the wind blowing from his ears, his heart couldn't stop banging, and at this moment, Qin Zhan raised his hand suddenly, Grasping the opponent's fist accurately, the body took a big step back, easily relieved the opponent's strength, and then hit the opponent's armpit nerve with a backhand, slamming, the fist hit lightly and hardly, everyone saw It was Qi Wei who twitched a bit, his face showing a painful look.

"Hmm ..." In fact, after the muscles have reached a certain level of strength, it is not easy to find the exact location of the paralyzed nerves, and the force at the start is too light, and sometimes it is no different from hitting a stone. But Qi Wei, who was confident at this time, was just like a flea. After convulsing a bit, he couldn't help humming.

Wu Xinxin couldn't help but wonder, Qin Zhan didn't take a lot of shots. How could he react so much?

She didn't know, but Song Ye, who was nearest, saw it clearly. Qin Zhan had just fisted out, and the knuckle of the index finger slightly protruded. This raised point should have been crushed to the nerve.

The moment the two shot, the movements were extremely fast. Qi Wei missed it, and became even more angry and screamed. Qin Zhan's wrist was caught by his right hand, and his knee was lifted up to interrupt it directly. Qin Zhan's arm.

Song Ye's eyes narrowed, and her fingertips were ready to go. Although Qin Zhan's cheap big brother is nominal, but in front of her, it really makes people crippled, so she doesn't need to mingle on the road this night. .

But it is clear that where Qin Zhan is, she will never be able to play.

Seeing that the tragedy was about to happen in the blink of an eye, Qin Zhan still looked completely unchanged, and immediately made a counterattack after seeing the other party's intention. With his arms closed, the two hundred pounds of Qi Wei's muscles were dragged forward in an instant, he was slightly surprised to want to lower his knees, Qin Zhan also lifted his feet and slammed into his calf faster, and then suddenly Two steps back.

With a slamming sound, in front of the public eye, the giant Qi Wei maintained the golden chicken's independent posture, and threw a dog on the ground to eat shit.

However, his opponent Qin Zhan was still expressionless, carefully adjusted the wrinkled cuffs, moved his sight to the playing field again, and once again ignored Qi Wei completely.

"Hahaha ..." Wu Xinxin, who was stunned, finally returned to God, looking at Qi Wei who couldn't get up on the ground, burst into laughter.

While laughing, she secretly rejoiced. Fortunately, she did not really go to Qin Zhan to PK, and even Qi Wei could not take three moves under his hands, let alone her kung fu.

Tan Rui is right, Qin Zhan is a strong man.

In the laughter of everyone, Qi Wei was supported by others, looking at the unbearable laughter around him, he was so angry that he didn't care about his embarrassed gray-faced face, and he was announcing a roar towards Qin Zhan, "I want to follow you The duel, Qin Zhan, was not counted just now, and some were planted in the martial arts hall, one-on-one fair and just. "

One to one? This remark was as if Qin Zhan had found a helper just now.

Of course, this kind of nonsense, Qin Zhan is completely ignored, Song Ye is also a cloud of light wind and gently walked to the side of the fence, watching the game.

In her opinion, Qi Wei and Qin Zhan are not comparable at all. When it comes to strength, Qin Zhan, who started his military career at the age of fifteen, has more daily weight training than Qi Wei, and the former has far more practical experience than the latter. Qi Wei has a set of tricks for every move, and it is impossible to win Qin Zhan for a hundred years.

But Song Ye saw it through, but Qi Wei who was in the game was not necessarily.

He originally heard that Wu Xinxin came over and wanted to give the other party a disposition, but now he will be ashamed. If he doesn't pull back a game today, he will still have a mixed face.

"Qi Shao, calm down. To win him, we can be even more upright and win even better." The brother next to him immediately gathered around to make suggestions. They also saw that Qi Wei lost to Qin Zhan, so he quickly changed his strategy.

"Oh? What method, say it quickly." Qi Wei froze this interest, also came to interest.

As a result, Qi Wei couldn't help laughing out loud, "Ha ha, okay. Qin Zhan, you don't have to fight with me today, you can do it, let's run a lap here and lose, my Qi Wei has nothing to say, but if I win, you have to agree to go to the boxing hall with me, how about it? If you do n’t even agree to this, I ’m afraid the entire capital of Beijing will know tomorrow. It's just a tortoise. "

"Well, Qi Wei, can you be more shameless?" Wu Xinxin pouted her lips and looked at each other. The other side apparently threatened Qin Zhan's next game, and, "Who doesn't know that you have won the championship for three years in the club." Take Comparing one's strengths to others, it is already in the scope of cheating.

Regardless of how many, Qi Weike looked at Qin Zhan with a sneer, "How about it, dare you?"