Chapter 249: Kite girl

Yes, Qi Wei did it on purpose.

He's been thinking about this since the beginning of the game with weights. Master Qin of the Qin Family said, “It ’s nice to say, in fact, everyone knows that Qin Zhan, who left the house at the age of 15, is not favored, but now his wings are hard. No.

The Qi family has always stood by the team that supports Qin Feng. If Qin Zhan can be solved by two birds with one stone, his father will not only blame him, but Qin Feng will also give him benefits.

He thinks that this second Qin family has been in the army for a long time, and he must be rigid and hard-headed. He doesn't know the conspiracy and tricks of the outside world, and today he just gave him an insight into what is behind the stumbling blocks.

In the friction and collision between the two cars, the amplitude of shaking made Qin Zhan recover from self-restraint. At this time, his car had been forced to the inside of the aisle, and in the rearview mirror, the hot girl stretched out. On the toes that came over, it was like an embedded dagger, the blade of the knife reflected the cold light in the sun, and pierced Song Ye behind him.

Qin Zhan's heart tightened, and his subconsciously wanted to stop this attack, the speed dropped a little in an instant.

"Brother, drive, and give it to me at the back." When Song Ye dropped his voice, one of his hands had been released, reaching for the girl's ankle, but the next moment, the distance between the two cars was again Qi Wei Pulled away, the two attacked and defended each other and cooperated extremely well.

Come to think of it, they are not the first time to use such harmful tricks, and judging from the strength and balance of the girl just out of the leg, it should also be some effort.

A pair of dog men and women who are embarrassed.

When Song Ye came on the field, he expected that this man was not good enough and dared to move Qin Zhan openly under the eyes of the Qin family. If this tone is tolerated, no matter whether Qin Zhan was injured by a car crash or he won the final battle, he will be reserved. The second Qin family was weak and bullying.

So the best way is ...

"Brother, in the past." Song Ye wore a helmet, but the Bluetooth headset in his ear clearly conveyed his meaning.

Qin Zhan did not move, and he did not want Song Ye to risk his injuries, especially for him.

Even if Qi Wei is spared today, he still has a way to make Qi's house overthrow overnight, and he cannot risk his own life here.

But Song Ye did not think so. She was a killer walking on the death line. When she found that the danger would be eliminated immediately, at some point she would lack strategic considerations due to brain stimulation.

In this kind of fast and crazy driving on the racing track, the first thing she thought of facing the provocative was to let the other party come back.

"If you don't go, I'll jump over." In Head microphone, Song Ye didn't take a consultative attitude anymore. Her tone was smooth, but she was really threatening Qin Zhan.

Qin Zhan also knows that she can tell and do it.

With a calm complexion, he adjusted the track of travel. When Qi Wei was approaching, he wiped the edges and moved closer together. In the middle lane, the two sides quickly got tangled together again.

Before the girl shot, she particularly arrogantly threw a wink at Song Ye, and even through the windshield, she could clearly see the contempt in the other's eyes.

"Hey, little white face, let me add a few men's marks to your little face." In a loud yell, the girl stretched out her arm and drew the dagger in her hand straight towards Song Ye's facade.

When she thought that the other party would avoid falling because of fear, she saw the other person bow their heads and dwarfed, avoiding the knife, and at this time, her wrist was caught and clicked, in the sound of the hunting wind, The bone was so crisp that no one could hear it, but the woman's body twitched in a moment and kicked out again, which forced the other party to let go.

However, she will soon discover that letting go, but only temporarily, saved her own hands, in exchange for perhaps a more painful price.

The girl's wrist was severely damaged, she realized that Song Ye was not a simple character, and she wanted to make Qi Wei stay away from her subconsciously.

But the other hand over there was just moved, but it was suddenly black in front of me. Then, I do n’t know when she had a slender arm around her neck and looked back, only to see that there was a thick gap in front of her. The black helmet and black eyes are like black holes, as if to swallow her at any time.

Even Qin Zhan who was driving was startled. He never expected Song Ye to fly out half of his body during such a difficult to control race car. The whole person was entangled in the girl's body. If it were not for her hand She still clasped her waist tightly. I really doubt Song Ye will fall down the next moment.

However, it turns out that the person who fell down could never be Song Ye.

"Ah ... Qi Shao!" In the girl's rapid exclaim, she just lifted her neck and flew off the motorcycle.

During the rapid driving, the girl's beautiful high-heeled shoes were quickly dragged out while rubbing the sand and gravel under her feet, leaving her bare-bare feet rubbing on the ground, causing a heartbreaking pain.

Just a few seconds of effort, those feet are already blurred.

But she couldn't care about the pain, because the hands stuck in her throat were choking her step by step, the shadow of death, how close she was at this moment.

Qi Wei turned back from shock, and saw a thrilling scene.

I saw the teenager in white clothes and white pants, a white shirt flying in the wind with a wanton radian, and her slender arms were flat, holding his woman in his arms, just like flying a kite.

Under such wind speed resistance, it is still able to carry people forward so steadily, not to mention that Qi Wei looks dumbfounded, that is, everyone in the stands is like a chicken, like watching acrobatics.

Then, Qi Wei saw Song Ye smile at him. In the thick glass cover, the cold face suddenly raised a high arc without warning, and his eyes narrowed into a line.

He saw her mouth open and close in silence, and seemed to say two words, before it was too late to see clearly, the struggling girl lay in the hands of the teenager, like a kite with a broken line, and was mercilessly and cruelly Abandoned in the billowing dust.

The young man's sleeves were blown by the wind and fluttered, and his white slender fingertips spread out, as if capturing the traces of the wind. The slender figure, the long white knuckles, squinted his eyes and enjoyed the expression slightly, like an extreme The innocence of youth portrayed in youth novels.

But at this moment, no one feels that the picture is pure and beautiful. On the contrary, Qi Wei only feels that the heart is like a falling ice cave in an instant, and is creepy.

He knew afterwards that he knew what the two words the young man had said to him just now.

"Bye."

Understatement of two words, just throwing a woman on the speeding track, it is almost conceivable that the second half of a woman's life will be a tragic life running back and forth in a wheelchair or a cosmetic hospital.