Chapter 252: I have a friend terrier

Ning Yiming is a well-known surgical expert at home and abroad. He has won various international awards at a young age. Finally, he was hired by the country to work in the military-regional hospital. During one operation.

In the past few years, Qin Zhan always had gunshot wounds and fractures. They met on the operating table. In order to maintain the sensitivity of the special-type soldiers, they often did not use anesthesia during the entire operation, and even dug a bullet while they were able to chat. .

In recent years, Qin Zhan has been promoted to official level, and the soldiers under his hands have also been prosperous, and they have less time to meet. However, Qin Zhan will not disturb his rest in matters that are not life-threatening. At this point in time, he has already simulated the other person's blood in his mind subconsciously.

But the next second, his answer stopped him, "I'm in Beijing."

Beijing? Ning Yiming said for a moment, "Oh, is the person under his hand injured?" He knows Qin Zhan's life range, except for training.

"No." But the phone still gave a negative answer, and Qin Zhan added, "I have something, please consult you."

Alas. This is really the sun coming out to the west. Ning Yifan feels fresh. Although he also bears the name of a psychologist, Qin Zhan never takes it seriously. This is the first time that he feels that he has found a psychologist. Dignity, "It's rare that you also have troubles, this consultation, I serve for free."

No, now Qin Zhan doesn't say, he is tortured by curiosity, and he wants to listen to the money, this man who has no expression even taking bullets will be upset.

"Well, I want to know, what factors can cause underage children to have violent tendencies, and even have a sense of killing?" Qin Zhan leaned by the window, lit a cigarette, or first cared about Song Ye. health condition.

"There are many factors. Children with autism, or environmental influences, such as experiencing domestic violence, school violence, and major trauma, may cause personality defects. But if the level has risen to contempt for life, To a certain extent, it is already a morbid state of mind and needs to be treated in a timely manner. "Ning Yiming gave a professional analysis, and the heart has roughly guessed who it is. In the past two days, my brother Ning Yifan has been calling him. He praised Song Ye, who had turned the Qin family banquet into the sky when he first arrived in Beijing. At this time, Qin Zhan raised such a question. difficult.

After a brief silence, Qin Zhan asked again, "Can this personality defect be improved with compulsory training?"

"Well ... you mean to enter the ministry-team? This can be a try, venting the inner suppression of violence into the training, and it can also properly integrate the crowd, which may be helpful." Ning Yiming felt, following Song Ye's kind Cold and cautious personality, let her come to the hospital for treatment, I am afraid the effect is not great.

Hearing that Qin Zhan's heart was also loose, in fact he did not want Song Ye to go to the hospital and be treated as a mental patient. Since he can use group training to correct, he wants to bring people into the team as soon as possible.

Xu was too silent here, and Ning Yiming was drowsy in bed, yawned, reminded him, "If it's okay, just hang up."

"There is something." This time, the other side of the phone quickly returned two words, but Qin Zhan hesitated for a long time before speaking, "I have a friend ..."

"Well ..." Ning Yiming, who was on the phone, suddenly sprayed, and just drank the refreshing sip of water directly to the sheets.

Looking at the wet big bed, he didn't have any distressed mood, instead he held the microphone and started to lean on the bed and sneered, his shoulder shaking with Parkinson's symptom.

I have a friend ... I can't think of it, I can't think of it, Ning Yiming really never thought about it, and one day I would hear such a crappy open stalk from Qin Zhan's mouth.

It can make Qin Zhan hesitate, and it is difficult to start talking about things that friends claim to be. Ning Yiming continued to report 120,000 points of curiosity. After stopping the smile, this was a serious explanation: "Oh, just drink water. Arrived."

"Um." Qin Zhan at the other end was also absent-minded, so he didn't notice anything different, and continued to organize the language. "The friend has recently caused some physiological changes because of his emotions. When he approaches his brother, his heartbeat will accelerate, and he will Pay attention to the other person's every move. He wants to know if he is psychologically abnormal? "

Nope, Ning Yiming was unable to stretch over there and started rolling.

From the moment he heard the word from his younger brother, he was vaguely aware that something was wrong, and later heard such a blast of news that Ning Yiming had always taken pride in his self-control to declare a complete collapse.

Qin Zhan also asked Teme seriously to ask him if he was mentally abnormal, and he shouldn't be too funny.

There was a period of time when Qin Zhan had a headache and aches all over his body. He found Ning Yiming for treatment. Later, he checked and found out that there was nothing wrong with the body. There was a headache on the fire.

Then, when Ning Yiming knocked sideways, he learned a surprising fact.

Dare to love the youngest commander of this dazzling eagle group, who is banned-to get so angry that he can't even solve it by moving the five-finger girl by himself.

"Don't you have an impulse?" Ning Yiming opened the door to see the mountains, regardless of the topic's direction.

"During your training, you will be impulsive when you kill?" Qin Zhan's indifferent sentence retorted that he was killed on the spot.

Ning Yiming reluctantly, "This physical need needs to be cleared regularly, especially for the fierce military-person like you, the energy will be more vigorous than ordinary people. Otherwise, I invite you to go to the night-total-will?"

"No need, I will deal with it myself." Of course Qin Zhan's cleanliness can't accept those young ladies, and it is not within his consideration to find a woman to fall in love for physical needs. Ning Yifan has no idea how to deal with it in the follow-up, but has a new understanding of Qin Zhan.

In some areas, this man is the omnipotent king and strong. But in some areas, it is a blank piece of paper, such as the relationship.

After listening to Qin Zhan ’s deep distress, Ning Yiming finally showed kindness and gave him a certain comfort. “Rest assured, your friend ’s psychology is normal. This belongs to the physiological instinct of human instinct. The brain secretes dofenamine. Improving attention to specific objects, eager to get closer, and even physical contact, once the other party responds, it will produce an accelerated heartbeat and a happy mood. "