Chapter 253: Like your brother

Dofenamine.

This term is not unfamiliar to Qin Zhan, who has studied psychology in college. At this moment, when he heard Ning Yiming ’s explanation, he was stunned that he could n’t react until the ashes of his fingertips fell to the ground. After the dirty carpet was dirty, he could not return to his mind for a long time.

In the end, Ning Yiming also summed up his thoughts intently, "If all the above symptoms are met, then your friend should like his brother."

Qin Zhan didn't want to get confirmation and repeated reminders for the fact that he loved his brother.

Hanging up the phone with a snap, Ning Yifan listened to the blind tone from the other end of the phone, and didn't mind someone's harassment for no reason at all in the middle of the night, and did not hang up politely.

He threw away his phone gleefully, lying on the bed with his legs raised, and smiled like an old fox, "Well, this is something you do n’t listen to, but you do n’t have any energy. There will be good things in the future. I saw it. "Of course, even if Qin Zhan listens, he won't disclose the news of Song Ye as a girl to the other so easily. This is the first time that Colonel Qin has been motivated for the first time in 26 years. Only OK.

As for how difficult this is, look at Qin Zhan standing at the window for an hour without moving.

This one can break through the siege in the bullet rain and create a brain that many people in the world can't reach for wealth. At this time, it is in a dazed confusion. Ning Yifan didn't know it at all, like Qin Zhan. How unfamiliar, and the fact that as a physically and physically fit man, likes a person who is ten years younger than himself, or the same sex, the fact is even more unclear how to accept.

Cigarettes were smashed into the mouth, one by one, soot fell on the ground, nobody noticed, until the sky was dawning, the sun pierced the clouds and shot into Qin Zhan's pupil, the dazzling light made him squint his eyes slightly, and the eyes passed Come to dry and sore protests.

With a snap, the door behind was pushed open, Qin Zhan looked back, and in the slightly cool air of Chen Xi, saw the boy leaning against the door.

"Smoking doesn't turn on the exhaust fan. I thought it was on fire." Song Ye was dressed neatly, still in white clothes and white pants, clean and tidy. Her tone was not to complain about Qin Zhan's unpleasant smoking, but to remind the other party's uncontrolled .

This deserted quilt and the carpet of soot can make people understand at a glance that the man by the window has not slept all night.

For what reason, Song Ye didn't know, but because of her brother's love, she helped the other person open the exhaust fan of the room. "I want to go out for a run, do you want to be together?"

Do you want to be together

Bang, the reminder from the heart's instinct was rampant again uncontrollably, and even after a night of meditation, the feeling of longing became more obvious.

He wanted to get closer, he wanted to get a response, he wanted to touch, his eyes moved on the boy's slightly young face, as if he was deeply attracted by the magnet, and he could no longer move his eyes.

Qin Zhan suddenly understood that he could no longer escape, that he could not escape the cage set by the boy, and that he could not escape the vortex that he took the initiative to step in.

He couldn't resist, and couldn't deny the fact that he was being deeply attracted by the people in front of him.

At 7 o'clock in the morning, the sun was neither cold nor hot, and just the right breeze blew across the cheeks, bringing the dryness and soothing characteristic of northern cities.

In the garden underneath the apartment building, two figures trot forward side by side, silent in the surroundings, only the sound of footsteps.

Qin Zhan is a person who adapts quickly. Once he thinks about one thing clearly and has a definitive answer, he will not hesitate any more.

Now that he is sure that he likes Song Ye and wants to be with the other party, then before determining whether the other party also likes himself, he just wants to follow his own mind and spend as much time as possible with the other party.

In other respects, Song Ye was still young and Qin Zhan would wait for her to grow up.

When Song Ye was making breakfast, she found that Qin Zhan had changed again. She broke into the ground and beat her, knocked an egg, cut the ham sausage, and she was like a dog attentive, so she had to doubt, "You have Tell me something? "

"No." Qin Zhan shook his head directly and continued to carefully cut the ham sausage that had been broken into scum under his hands. His face seemed to be a little bit ... pleasant?

Song Ye was puzzled. He didn't understand that the man ran to his bed in the middle of the night and watched it for a long time, and then smoked all night. When he saw it in the morning, he was still full of heart. As a result, he went out for a lap, and the whole person became radiant. Glow and take-out improves facial paralysis skills.

Rao was thinking about it, but she couldn't think of it, until after eating breakfast, she saw that the man took the initiative to contract the dishwashing work, and wiped the dishes there with a strong figure, Song Ye still couldn't help himself.

Originally, I was thinking about finding a time to do psychological construction for my elder brother, and to guide and unblock it, but before the bowl over Qin Zhan was washed, the doorbell rang.

Song Ye got up and glanced at the monitor on the wall. There was a Qin family standing outside the door. When she turned around, she opened the door and looked at each other lightly with her hands in her pockets. "What is there to do?"

The steward stepped forward and changed his last arrogant attitude. He immediately gave a ninety-degree bow to Song Ye and sincerely said, "Mr. Song, please invite me to your house for a light meal. Please be sure to appreciate it."

Song Ye received this great gift without a word of politeness, but he still said without hesitation: "Sorry, I will be leaving Beijing for my return trip, and I will have a chance to visit Father Qin next time." The father just entered the operating room the night before, but today Come and invite her to dinner. Everyone knows well. The steward didn't say anything, and Song Ye was not so understanding, it should be Joe.

Sure enough, when she heard that she was leaving, the steward's body was stiff, and her waist plate was afraid to straighten. "Mr. Song, please make sure to go to the house. The master wants to tell you something."

"That's it." Song Ye seemed to be hindered, and looked down at the butler's waist plate, which had begun to tremble slightly, and continued to ponder.

Qin Zhan came out of the kitchen. It was more than ten minutes just watching the housekeeper maintain that position. I knew this was the revenge of the little ghost, and he did n’t go into the mix. He returned to the house and changed his clothes. He just heard that Song Ye should go to dinner. invite.

The latter turned around and saw Qin Zhan changed his clothes, raised an eyebrow, and twitched his lips, saying only, "Move fast enough." Then he swayed out the door.

Song Ye quite enjoyed this invisible tacit understanding between them. Needless to say, they knew each other and got along well.

And Song Ye ’s real return time is not likely to be today. How could she leave so easily with such a big game of chess?