forty seven

•••

•••

Ellie pulled up the zip on the back of Natalia's dress and placed a kiss on the top of her head and ran off downstairs after Ellie told her to go and find her brother. She sighed deeply as she looked at herself in the mirror and flattened down her black dress. Her mid length brown hair was curled neatly and her black heals sat on her feet. She closed her eyes as she felt Bucky's arms slide around her waist from behind.

"You okay, baby?" He asked her quietly, placing a gentle kiss on her collarbone. Eliana hummed in response and turned in his embrace so she was facing him. He kissed her on the lips as he dug further, "What's on your mind?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for all of this." She sighed and rested her forehead against his before continuing, "Ready to let them go."

"You're not letting them go." Bucky replied softly, "They're always going to be with you, in there." He rested his metal hand over her heart as he continued to look into her eyes.

"In my boob?" She asked sarcastically and he furrowed his eyebrows as he finally looked down and saw his hand not even close to her heart, he rolled his eyes.

"Technically I can't feel anything so I don't see this as my fault, I was trying to be sentimental." He groaned as she laughed at him. "Would you rather my hand here?" Bucky teased her as he slid his hand down her back and rested it on her ass.

"To be honest I didn't mind it where it was before but I'm perfectly happy with either." Liana smirked placing a teasing kiss on his lips. He deepened the kiss and began to trail them down her neck.

"Oh my god!" Steve's surprised voice was heard from the doorway of the couples bedroom, they quickly broke apart as he asked sarcastically, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Yes."

"No."

Ellie and Bucky replied at the same time, James nudged his wife in response to her reply as she stood smiling innocently at Steve who simply rolled his eyes.

"If you two are done getting off with each other, your accidents are waiting for you in the car." He informed them and quickly left as Ellie hit him in the shoulder.

"Don't call our children accidents!" She shouted after him.

"To be fair, El, all 3 of our kids are accidents." Bucky reasoned with a small chuckle as he picked up the changing bag and Natalia's pink back pack.

"But they don't need to know that do they James?" She raises her eyebrows as she reminded him with a jokingly threatening tone.

"Of course not Ma'am." He mused as he followed her out of their room and down the stairs.

Bucky and Ellie had moved into their new home around 3 months after everyone disappeared. They built it themselves and it was rather similar to Tony and Peppers in the fact that it was on the edge of the lake but it was bigger as there was more of them, and they also wanted to have a spare room for guests.