Seven

SSC
Safe, Sane, Consensual.
"if a sexual act is safe, sane and consensual, then it's ok."
^^^^^^The song they dance to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of the three couches, there was only two places for Milo to sit.

A seat on the floor by Keaton, or by Draven. Milo didn't know what he felt with Draven a moment ago so he went towards Keaton.

This didn't sit well with Draven so a 'I double dog dare you' look was all over his face. Why am I being like this, is what Draven asked himself but that changed nothing.

Milo caught drift of Draven's attitude and immediately regretted walking that way. He has never seen the look from a dom...which is making his sub side appear.

He changed course and speed walked to Draven, and sat down. Submissive style was on knees, hands on thighs, back straight, and head down not looking any dom in the eye. Milo knew this from the training he did on the down low. A meditating sense of calmness came over Milo from being in his true state.

Draven noticed Milo's relaxed figure but not by staring at him, no no no. I should stop but he's literally perfect. He looked around to see Lily talking to Katelyn, Ashley making Gerard blush, Keaton and Silvio glaring at each other, and Ethan giggling with Seb.

He leans down to Milo's ear making him tense slightly. "How about a dance?" Milo nods and Draven gets up prompting Milo to get up. He walks off with Milo behind him with his head down.

Sebastian and Ethan leave at the same time also, getting confused looks from the rest of them.

The people dancing see a dom with a sub coming from the private so they make room. Draven and Milo are able to walk cleanly to the middle of the floor.

(a.n. play the song now if you want)

The song changes from a upbeat song to What you heard by Sonder, exactly when the get to the center. Milo smiles warmly at the song choice by the dj. This is the songggggggg, Milo said in his head.

Draven grabs Milo's waist making him blush but he complies nonetheless. They sway as Draven is smooth and Milo is...let's say lacking smoothness.

"Relax babe I got you," Draven smirked at him. Surprising he could hear everything he said meaning they were close close.

"You make me nervous," Milo squeaks out while looking elsewhere. Why did I just say that?! The tip of his ears turned reddish indicating he might be red in the face.

Draven's deep chuckles sent some blood down south for Milo. "How about we try that again eh?" Another nod and a deep breath later, they get into the groove of things.

Milo gets so into it that his backside is now to Draven's frontside. No space is left between them as Draven's bulge pokes his ass. Hands are caressing Milo's sides and thighs.

Neither noticing the crowd or audience they're attracting.

Silvio takes his eyes off Keaton for a second to look to the dance floor. I-Is that Milo dancing?! Who knew he could get down like that...

He interrupts Ashley's flirty conversation with Gerard. "Bro look at the dance floor," everyone in the private area hears him too. "Well then...Milo got moves." They go back to what they were previously doing but Silvio's eyes still linger on the couple.

Draven turns Milo back around to face him. "Is it bad that I never caught your name?" Milo giggled at the question. His giggle was the cutest thing ever in Draven's mind.

"It's Milo, and yours?"

"Draven-"

He was cut off by the dj coming over the speaker. "We have a special show this evening. Please make your way to the stage," he put on some sensual music to be in the background.

The people in the private area searched for Milo and Draven. "They can find us there. Let's just gets some seats," Ashley says before Silvio could argue.

Lily isn't comfortable going to the show so she asks Katelyn to accompany her in the regular club. They go their separate ways and let the fun begin.

Keaton found them good seats in the dark but still being able to see. It's the same seating as before but on two couches.

Draven and Milo come across their group while trying to find seating. "Long time no see Draven," Keaton comments when they sit down. Milo flushes red but otherwise continues to wait for the show.

Draven sat down beside Milo, "You're lucky-"

The stage lights cut on drawing everyone's attention. A table is low to the ground with restraints plus a table full of candles.

Two males walk onto the stage, one naked and the other in leather pants and boots. A sub and a dom.

Draven looks to Keaton to see him already looking. "I didn't know Seb and Ethan were doing a show tonight," one of them said. Both just shrug it off and get ready to watch.

Sebastian blindfolds and lays Ethan on his back on the low table, arms and legs spread open. He ties him in and reaches to say something to him. A ball gag is placed in Ethan's mouth and everyone knows what's going to happen.

They see Seb use a butt plug first before starting, an immediate moan from Ethan. The candle is light and tested on Seb's arm for the temperature. Once satisfied, he looks to the crowd possibly for his friends.

Draven catches his eye and he winks quickly before turning back around.

The first drop of wax lands on Ethan's clear skin. He tenses but it quickly subsided as it cooled. This process continues while his moans intensify. Many in the audience feel the impact of his pleasure that some start touching themselves.

Milo squirms on the floor and it didn't go unnoticed by Draven. The rest of their friends seem occupied so Draven goes for it. He pulls Milo onto his lap, his ass right on top of his boner.

A blush forms on Milo's face from the action. W-What? Why does it f-feel nice though? The blush stays on his face from his thoughts and a boner appears too. Draven rubbing the inside of his thigh doesn't help at all.

Out of courage and lust, Milo grinds down on his lap. The hand rubbing halts causing Milo to do the same. Draven as shocked as can be loses control for a second.

Draven's hand flies to Milo's pants button, undoing it and slipping his hand in. He rubs him through the bodysuit since Milo decided to go commando. While grinding his hips into his ass, Milo takes it all but tries to hold in his moan.

The show long forgotten by the two, Seb has continued to bring Ethan to his climax. He has denied him release until he felt the need to let him. Sebastian says the magic word and a drawn out series of cum from Ethan concludes the little show.

Seb unties Ethan and carries him off stage like the other doms who are taking subs to their room.

Silvio clears his throat at the two currently getting too rowdy on the couch.

Milo hurriedly jumps off Draven's lap onto the floor, a burning face the entire time.

Draven just smirks at both of them still having a boner...