Part one;

|| Hello everyone, okay so this is my FIRST ever story let alone chapter on the internet., im afraid to get criticized & that no one will enjoy but I think criticism will make me better so if you dislike tell me the reasons, im sorry if theres bad spelling ill try my best to not have any mistakes. SORRY if it drags just stick with it because you might like it , you never know (: ||

         I was gazing up at the pictures on the wall next to my bed, particularly the picture of Junior and I. It was taken in about the sixth grade when we went on our big trip to the Great Lake. I remember when all the kids went to splash in the water, me and Junior stayed behind.  I sat by the oak tree, trying to get some shade when Junior came up to me with tons of beautiful flowers that he had picked.

         I remember that day like it was yesturday, because that day was the day we started dating. Now its been three years and five months, and now its the end of 9th grade.

         Suddenly a loud *BANG, BANG* came from my door "Leigh, hurry up Juniors's been waiting for you downstairs for about ten minutes now" yelled my ten year old brother Miguel.

         I grabed my sweater just incase and ran down the stairs. "Hi babe" I said then giveing him a quick peack on the cheek. I pulled away and asked "So where are we going?"

         He gave me a lopsided smile "If I didnt tell you an hour ago what makes you think I will tell you now?, you know that would ruin the whole suprise?" I rolled my eyes teasingly and walked into the living room.

         "Mom im going out, ill be back before curfew". "Okay just behave, and if im not home ill be out with Nick and dinner will be in the microwave". "Kay love you" I said while I walked out of the room grabing Junior's hand and walking down the front steps.

         He walked me to the passangers side and opened up the door for me just like usual, such a gentelmen. [ Luckly Junior took private lessons to get his driver liscens way earlyer ]

         On our way to where ever we were going I turnt up the volume super high, just like always. That is my favorite way , and of course my favorite kind of music. I didnt really count though because it was a cd I burt for Junior with all my favorite songs.

         Suddenly a big sign on one of the streets zomed by. Now I knew where we where headed to, the beach. I haven't been there in over two years.

         When we got there we walked to my favorite old spot. It was a miny hill super close to the water, but not close enough that the water would hit us at any point. I sat down slowly looking up at the sky which was bright pink, purple, dark blue, and yellow. Just the time of point where the sun would set, my favorite part of the day.

         "One week and your gone, im going to miss you so much" Junior wisperd in my ear. I looked at him and layed down picking from the words i should say. "So little time left I wish it didnt come so suddenly, but I know for a fact I will miss you way more" I said.

         Junior layed back, slowly i put my head on his chest and waited for a response but it didnt come. During the silence i just listened to the drum beat of Junior's heart pounding. Finally he spoke "I dont know what will happen in that period of time or even after it, just know I love you and always will". I smiled slightley knowing there was something bad not wanting to look forward to, but also knowing he loved me. "Yeah, I love you to..." I said slowly.