Advancement

it's been about 3 months since then, and Alcaeus's wives are all pregnant and many of them are showing with their bellies, as Hestia sulked in a corner.

Hestia:" I've been ignored for almost 4 months now, not helping as I'm not allowed in the castle to talk to my familia, and yet, Alcaeus has ignored me all this time, only coming for me to update his status and then leaving as fast as he appeared, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING YOUR GODDESS SO RUDELY LIKE THIS, WHY"

Hestia was balling as the soldiers told their king what they saw from his goddess.

Alcaeus:" it's been 4 months since we last been with one another to anything other than an update in my status, wow, time flies, my level up from after I took down Oranio was quite a while ago, and the new dungeon is challenging, though I must say that the monsters are slightly stronger, Haruhime has about everything at S and Lily has status around B and A rank, and everyone else is progressing at a good rate, wow, I was ignoring my familia this whole time... I need to better manage my time"

Soldier:" My king, you already do so much, more stress is not needed on you"

Alcaeus:" despite less, since I have nothing else to do, I'll handle my goddess"

as he went to Hestia, she jumped at him where his chains bound her as she was angry.

Hestia:" THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GODDESS AFTER SHE TRIES TO EMBARRASS YOU AFTER ALL THIS TIME"

Alcaeus:" please Hestia, keep a mature atmosphere in public, I am sorry I neglected you till this point, but I think giving you your own home with maid's and butler's, I think you can keep your voice down"

Hestia:" I didn't think having a familia would be so lonely and isolated since someone isn't letting me in his palace"

Alcaeus:" no gods are allowed in the royal palace, that is a rule that has been around with my family for generation's, it can't be helped, besides, don't you have many more member's who are not Babylonian soldier's now"

Hestia:" yes but still, not seeing you is what bothers me the most, well, why are you here now"

Alcaeus:" I figured since I have nothing to do, I can spend time with you as we haven't spent much time with you lately"

Hestia:" a date-"

Alcaeus:" good day goddess Hestia, this was short"

Hestia:" WAIT WAIT WAIT, alright, it's not a date, so we're only spending time with one another, no deeper meaning to it"

Alcaeus:" that's better, now, let's sit down and eat"

Hestia:" you mean here"

Alcaeus:" why not"

Hestia:"... Bell... is a relationship deeper than that of respect really that bad, is being romantically involved with a god that bad"

Alcaeus:" it's complicated, so I'll say this... it's not wrong, and I don't ban or judge people who wish for something like that with their god or goddess, everyone is entitled to find their own love in their own way, but for me, it's not for me as I cannot see any goddesses that way, I respect the god's, but I will never romantically love a god, that's the one thing I can and will never do"

Hestia:"... if I offered my feeling's to you, I would have been rejected before I was even given a chance"

Alcaeus:" I'm sorry, but my love of the gods is nothing more than respect for them, nothing more and nothing less, even if they were to kill me I would still respect them, it's better to accept it, and Hestia, I know you're in love with me, but as they say, "if you truly love someone set them free, If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were" Hestia, if you truly love me, then let me go and be happy for my happiness, otherwise, you were not in love with me, you were obsessed with me, only concerned for your happiness, not mine, besides, I will not betray my wives love for me"