Chapter 2

You climbed aboard your ship and flew to Mandalore.
There were said to be many Death Watch attacks and you were summoned to watch over an event.

"I wish I could go with Ahsoka," You said to yourself.

The truth is, you've had a crush on her for a while now. You've been best friends since The Gathering when you helped each other get your kyber crystals.

You also just did not want to return to Mandalore.

Finally your ship exited light speed and you landed at one of the landing sites.

You were greeted by the Duchess Satine and her guards.

"Hello (y/n), your Obi Wan's padawan right?" Satine asked you.

"Yes I am Duchess," you have an awkward bow.

"Well follow me," Satine said looking flattered as you bowed.

You followed her to a platform overlooking a big public area with people swarming about.

"I have to give a speech later today and because of the large increase of attacks—"

You noticed a couple sitting in a park having a picnic and as you watched them you longed to do that with Ahsoka.

"I will now have you meet with my head guard," Satine said noticing you staring into the distance.
"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?" She asked repeatedly.

"Oh yes sorry Duchess, I must be a little tired from the journey, my apologies." You said looking away.

"It is fine padawan, just go meet with my head guard," Satine said smiling.

You nodded and strolled over to her guard. "Hello sir," you said to him.

"Hello Jedi," The guard said. "Just remember to make sure the Death Watch scum don't cause trouble."

And with that he walked away.

You walked back to you guest room and got ready for the speech.

When you arrived at the place you visited earlier, there were many more people below the platform.  Mandalore was a pacifist community, which was rare at a time during the war but understandable. 

You noticed families in the crowd and remembered your own family.  You shook that memory out of your head and kept your eyes peeled for Death Watch members.

Satine soon got up and began her speech, things were going as planned when all of a sudden, you heard an explosion and looked out into the crowd. 

People were running in all directions screaming as Mandalorians in Death Watch armor stormed the platform. 

You ran over to Satine and stood between her and the Death Watch leader, Pre Vizsla. 

You ignited your lightsaber and he ignited the Darksaber.

"Hello (y/n), good to see you again," Pre Vizsla said grinning.

You glared at him before returning his hello.

"Hello Father."

I know this was short but I really wanted to end with this cliffhanger. Anyways look out for Chapter 3!
-Snips