Chapter 262: Psychological distortion

The previous one, Song Ye is to block Qin Feng's mouth, the latter one is completely the mentality of protecting the calf. Since it is willing to call a big brother, it is not a shout. When it is time to seek benefits, she naturally spares no effort. Remove obstacles for your elder brother.

Qin Feng knelt on the ground not only felt more humiliated, but at this moment felt more like a lightning strike. He gritted his teeth and stared at Song Ye. He was so pained that he gnawed his teeth and grinned, still smirking. "You like him so much? I tell you, If he is the head of the family, it is bound to win Han Yan, you are doing wedding dresses for others. "He and Han Yan have been paired together for a long time, and a large part of the reason is because the Han family ’s power can let The Qin family is even more powerful. In short, no matter who inherits the seat, marriage with the Han family will be an established condition.

Actually, Qin Zhan married whom, Song Ye didn't care. She just looked at Qin Feng's self-righteous face, and she didn't mind stimulating. "What is it, not how it is, Han Yan will like Qin Zhan, not without reason." .Just like you, whoever thinks so much, don't say that you don't look as good as Qin Zhan, and without him being strong, you can't please anyone with the technology on your bed. I want you to work with you, you dream. "

What a man can't stand is nothing more than being considered poor, ugly, and not good enough.

And Song Ye's mouth almost damaged people all over, directly stepping on the solemn pride of the princely grandfather of the grand Qin family in the capital, and crushed it severely.

"You!" Qin Feng was a teenager who was really anxious to stab his teeth and sharp teeth. At first he was still thinking about her face and figure, but now he wants to put her on the bed more, so that he can revive. Look at the despised heroism.

Song Ye's response to this intense sight was a clean slap, flinging Qin Feng's half of his face to one side, and condescending, with a proud look: "Looking at me with that kind of look is disgusting."

Leaving such a sentence coldly, it was estimated that ten minutes had arrived, without any hesitation, she turned and opened the door, and walked in the direction it came.

In the room, Qin Feng covered her lower body, and her eyes were filled with resentment, "Song Ye!"

I have to make you worse than death.

Ten minutes passed, Qin Zhan was still standing at the gate without moving, but three or four cigarette butts had fallen under his feet. When he saw the boy in white coming back, he extinguished the cigarette in his hand, and the two walked towards the door together, all the way speechless.

After returning to the apartment, Song Ye packed up, Qin Zhan went out to handle the business again, Leng's house was about to collapse completely, and he had to prepare early.

Can't wait for someone at night, Song Ye solved the dinner by himself, and took out the newly purchased tube top to try it out after taking a shower.

Throw away the old-fashioned moon-wrapped cloth, Song Ye stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, and watched the more and more slim girl inside, yes, with the increase of her age, her figure became taller, and her facial features became more delicate and soft. Faded off with white clothes, fair skin, small and beautiful clavicle, Ying-Ying-Ke-holding Yue Yue body, more and more female characteristics are exposed-exposed, and in a few years, the Moon Hungarian Department is no longer possible Covered.

Milk helps to grow taller, and it is more conducive to growth. Without daily restraints, no one would think of her as a boy.

But in the end, she picked up the newly purchased tube top.

The capital city is really big and full of things. Song Ye puts on a tube top and puts on a Velcro, the effect is better than before. When summer arrives, the fabric is also breathable and not too uncomfortable.

Put on a white T-shirt and turned to get the pants, but found that he forgot to bring them in.

The left and right T-shirts were also long enough, and she was alone in the room. She didn't even want to find a bath towel, so she opened the bathroom door and walked out.

It was just around the big bed that her footsteps were nailed in place.

Because the owner of the house had returned, and was still standing in the doorway of her house, holding her shorts in her hands ...

The air was silent in this second, and then the embarrassment that could not be thickened spread in the room at the fastest speed.

Song Ye pressed the hem of his clothes subconsciously, secretly saying that he had carelessly dropped his shorts in the living room, and relaxed his vigilance until he didn't notice Qin Zhan's footsteps.

Qin Zhan only felt that the young man with water in his hair shook his mind, especially the thin white legs on his lower body, which shook his air-blood-turning-swelling. This time, the heat not only hit the heart, They also collectively hurriedly walked towards the lower body. As a physically and mentally healthy man, this reaction was naturally clear to him.

Almost instantaneously, he leaped sideways over his body, threw the shorts in his hand, and immediately threw out a sentence, "I will come to the living room and ask you something." After that, Qin Zhan hurriedly walked away and turned away. .

At this moment, Song Ye couldn't react.

She looked at the trousers in her hand and looked at her shapely fair legs. At that moment, she was still afraid of Qin Zhan's suspicion. She dared to look at this person for a second, and then saw the dirty things. Leave as quickly.

Is he so scary? Song Ye touched his nose.

Putting on her pants, she went to the lobby, but this time I heard the sound of the bath from the bathroom over Qin Zhan, and this bath took quite a long time, so long that Song Ye had to get up and care about whether his elder brother passed out in the bathroom in.

I was trying to knock on the door, but found that the door was not closed, which shows how hurried the host was when he entered.

Song Ye frowned. Because Qin Zhan was not such a careless person, he became more suspicious, pushed the door in, and bypassed the big bed. She walked along the bathroom side, in front of the translucent glass door. , Seeing the blurred figure inside seemed to slightly bow the body.

"Brother?" Song Yexian shouted and observed the reaction.

"Huh ..." The figure in the figure quickly responded, but it was a depressed-suppressed-hum, sounding weird.

This sound actually sounds a bit vague, but because Qin Zhan is too hard and usually forbidden-Gu owes not like ordinary people, so Song Ye subconsciously avoided the idea of ​​龌-龊, Took two more steps forward, with a hint of worry in his tone, "Are you injured?"

The water mist was dim in the bathroom, and Qin Zhan leaned against the wall gently. He managed to change his breath, looking down at his condition, and a bit of bitter smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Injured? He was more than injured, it was simply a psychological distortion.

"I'm okay, I'll be fine. You can wait for me in the living room." For a long while, Qin Zhan's voice finally came from the bathroom. The voice was a little hoarse and a little tired.