Chapter 264: For me and for you

Hearing the depressiveness in the response, Ning Yiming was also able to stop, and began to do his part as a doctor. He enlightened and said: "You will not be able to control yourself, but you can understand it. One is that you have no emotional experience. And the second is that you do n’t have sex-life experience. This is not a morbid psychology. "

"Um." Qin Zhan responded calmly, but accepted the explanation. "What should I do to ease it?" The main thing is that the teenager's identity is very special. He doesn't want to scare her, so he must find a way to restrain this. Kind of physiological response.

However, this question really knocked out Ning Yiming. The feeling is the most delicate thing. The more you like it, the more you want to have physical contact with the other party. Can you make Qin Zhanbe like Song Ye so much? ? This is obviously unreliable.

After much thought, our unreliable doctors still gave unreliable answers after all, "Well ... or else, if you stay apart for a while, you calm down first?"

separate.

Qin Zhan was shocked. When I remembered the past few days, I suddenly felt reluctant. This resentment was sour and sour. It was full of limbs and bones, and it was more uncomfortable than tens of kilometers of cross-country running.

Eventually hung up the phone, Qin Zhan did not say how to solve it, and stood alone in front of the floor-to-ceiling window for a long time.

The fact that Yaowangtang replaced the Leng family was unveiled. No one expected that a young man from the village of Yuncheng could bring down a veteran pharmaceutical company standing in Beijing with a medicine stone.

When Hao Zhengyi received the news from Song Ye, the whole person was still confused about the situation. "Yaowangtang has just opened in Yangshi, and country M has just been listed shortly. It has invested a lot of money and its foundation is unstable. Is n’t it too radical to go to Beijing soon? ”Not to mention that his Hao family ’s original business scale was not small, and he did n’t dare to move to Beijing.“ The boundary of Beijing is rich in money and power. It's extremely complicated. Today, the nation's largest pharmaceutical chain Lengjia is there, and we hurriedly expand our stores and we will be rejected. "

To say that exclusion is relatively light, if this is not possible, we still have to take our lives.

Hao Zhengyi didn't say this dark inside story, but Song Ye understood it.

"Don't worry, I have the funds, and a bigger backer." She collected the information and selected the site, and made a guarantee towards the phone.

Hao Zhengyi hesitated a moment, after all he agreed, "Okay, I'll rush over tomorrow."

Hanging up the phone, Hao Zhengyi stepped up preparations and handed over all the work on hand. He summoned his own staff and contacted friends from Beijing. He just hung up when he got on the plane, and heard hot ears.

Song Ye is the successor of the medicine stone, helping the family to eradicate the traitors, and now leads the medicine stone to rise again. Even if Hao Zhengyi looks unreliable, he still supports her. Even if he is loyal to this, he also talked to Zhao. Really comparable.

On the other side, Song Ye chose a place, but he relaxedly called Father Qin's phone and told him where to open the shop. The rest is what the snake can solve by moving his finger.

Before lunch, Song Ye was still cooking at home, but Qin Zhan was eating absently.

Before the meal was finished, Song Ye received a call from Wu Xinxin.

"Ye Zi, this time I really want you to save your life." Wu Xinxin's tone changed to the former Dangerlangdang, very serious.

"What is it?" Song Ye stopped eating after chopping with chopsticks.

"It's the Qi family. They posted a battle post to the Wujia Wuguan, saying that they must win the battle, and the loser should close the door. And ..." Wu Xinxin finished the key point, and then hesitated, then hesitated: " They asked the martial arts man to have two legs and said that it was to be paid to the injured car. "

"Oh?" Song Ye gently closed his upper and lower eyelids, and he was already thinking about it.

When Wu Xinxin saw that she had no following, and no longer hid in hiding, she said when she opened the door: "Leaf, this duel, I hope you can persuade Qin Zhan to participate. The current strength of the Wu family is indeed inferior to that of the Qi family. Join and you will have a chance. "

This woman has always been clever, knowing that finding Qin Zhan on the surface can never be achieved, so she adopted a circuitous tactic and first sought Song Ye.

But, "You should know, he won't help you fight for me." Song Ye was not polite, and he directly rejected the request. Qin Zhan's identity is placed there, no matter as the colonel or the heir of the Qin family, it is impossible to get involved in this duel with the attention of outsiders, to help the Wu family, that is, to stand openly against the Qin Feng behind the Qi family. .

This is a trap in itself.

"Leaf, I can't help it, hey ..." Wu Xinxin sighed sighing, the Wu family has been neutral, and sooner or later it will be eliminated from the overall situation. Now that she has seen the power of Qin Zhan, she will not choose to stand at this time. When and now she is still hiding Wu Yi's hand.

"Actually, there is no solution." Song Ye said quietly when he was distressed, and the slightly squinting idleness fell in the eyes of the opposite man. It was so cunning that it probably started to pit people. The rhythm is up.

"What's the way?" Wu Xinxin learned afterwards, and continued to follow her words.

"Please fight." Song Ye's salty and appropriate tone was as comfortable as talking about Fengyue, and he didn't feel that he didn't know how high his words were.

Wu Xinxin was startled, and frowned subconsciously on the phone. "Leaf, this is not a child show. I know you are behind, but the martial arts of each martial art are different, and the power is unmatched by ordinary people."

She said it implicitly, but Song Ye understood it, and the other party really thought about how profound the three-legged cat was.

Not to mention her, even Qin Zhan, who was sitting opposite him, reached out, rubbed her cheek and held the microphone, and Shen said, "You want to take down Qi Jia Wu Guan? For what?" No need to guess, Qin Zhan I also know what's underneath the pit dug by Song Ye. A Qijiawu Museum is profitable and it is the position of being a family member.

Qin Zhan doesn't take this position seriously, but behind the opponent Qi's family, it is Qin Feng who stands behind him, and the Qin family's main mother, Song Ye Fengming, is certainly not a good thing.

Being held down by the microphone, Song Ye was still a little embarrassed for a moment, feeling that the man's warm fingertips were still touching his face, and the rough fingertips abraded the skin a little, causing her to avoid it. When she heard the question, she raised her eyes and looked at it with a light tone, "For myself and for you."

For me and for you.

If Qin Zhan was unhappy when he was resisted and evaded that second, then Song Ye's answer at this moment was simply exhilarating.