Chapter 2~ The exchange student

A/N Kermit luci...

I woke up groggily. I had a really weird dream last night. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, pausing. I was laying on a pink bed. Realization hit me, what happened last night was real. I panicked for small moment before realizing Ambrose was besides me sleeping peacefully.

The room was spacious itself. On the floor there was a rug. The walls were covered in leaf vines. On the far end there was a table with four chairs. There was a small bathroom attached to the room too.

I sighed, It was all real. Even worse, I was living with six males with my little brother. I got up and realized there was a uniform placed on my bed, the uniforms jacket was black with yellow lines on it. There was a red cape along with a small badge. Along side the jacket there was a black skirt with a green collar shirt. The skirt came with leggings too.

"Hey Ambrose wake up" I softly spoke nudging him.

He didn't respond. I sighed and kept nudging him until he woke up.

I just prayed he'd be safe here, after brushing Ambrose's hair we both headed towards wherever the brothers were.

----
After having a surprisingly edible breakfast, Mammon remembered to give me a small tour, only to ditch me with the 3rd brother who I knew nothing about. Only thing I knew was that he collected figurines, just like I did.

I could feel his stare on my little brother then me.

I rubbed my arm awkwardly as I stood in front of Levi.

"Are you you two free right now, actually that doesn't matter you're coming with me" He said, changing his mood from 100 to 0 real quickly.

I wanted to refuse as countless thoughts ran inside my head. The main one being why was he dragging me and my little brother to his room.

My devil phone vibrated and there was a text message from Mammon, apparently he had urgent business to attend to and I wasn't allowed to tell lucifer.

Oh how I wanted to yell at him for ditching me, but instead I sent him a menacing penguin sticker.

I put my phone away and was basically shoved inside Levi's room. He slammed the door shut behind him.

While he did that, I looked around his room, my little brother seemingly doing the same. 

I was amazed and I loved his room. My eyes lit up at the sight of figurines and anime posters on the wall. He had a large fish tank as well as these cool jellyfish decorations. One thing did catch my eye, there was a bathtub in middle of the room with a pillow and a blanket.

He could afford the figurines but not a bed. The fuck, though I wasn't one to judge. My attention focused back on the third brother.

He went on about how it'd look bad for a normie to enter his room, one that didn't look like an Otaku.

My eyes narrowed down at him. He thought I was a normie. Yeah like a normie would show up here in batman pajamas on. I was about to throw hands until I shook my head to clear my negative thoughts as my eyes wondered towards the bookcase, It was full of thick, hardcover books. They were as big as encyclopedias.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ambrose admiring the male figurines with swords.

"Woooww so cool!" he said smiling.

"Hey, hey! Away from my figurines you small human normie" I saw him take the figurines off  the desk while my little brother pouted up at him.

I watched Levi and Ambrose have a small argument while I continued admiring the books.