{68 The office party Pt 2

{68 The office party Pt2

Your POV

You and Eunmi arrive at the office party in a taxi. Eunmi had insisted on taking a taxi. Even though you thought it was too expensive but she refused to go by subway in her formal wear. Eventually, you gave in mostly because she offered to cover most of the costs.

The two of you are some of the first people to arrive and are directed to your assigned seats. It isn't long before other coworkers come in and the restaurant is packed. When everyone is there the CEO stands up and gives a speech about how hard everyone has worked to be able to realize the upcoming tour. How proud he is of every employee in the room. He holds up his glass and everyone in the room kinks glass with there nearby coworkers before everyone one-shots their first glass of soju of the night. The glasses are soon filled up again and while the waitresses slowly start bringing out food everyone starts talking with each other. You're sitting at a table with most of the younger employees and besides Eunmi you don't know any of them.

''You're the new editor intern, right?'' A girl with long curly brown hair opposite from you asks, ''I've seen you around the building.''

''Yeah,'' You reply a little bit awkwardly, ''I'm Y/n, Nice to meet you.''

The girl is wearing a beautiful white lacy blouse and her make-up is perfectly done. It's so perfect it makes you feel insecure by your look even though Jieun went all out with it.

''I am Soo-ah, a junior stylist and make-up artist,'' She replies with a smile, ''Nice to meet you.''

Well, that explains the outfit and the perfect make-up. The other people on the table also introduce themselves to you. Everyone is from different departments but everyone seems nice.

''Eunmi your one the few employees from your department who is going to join us on the tour right?'' Soo-ah asks Eunmi while pouring her another drink.

''Yeah,'' Eunmi replies with a smile, ''It will be my first tour, I am really looking forward to it.''

''You'll love it,'' Another girl who introduced herself as Cha-in a make-up artist in the same department as Soo-ah, ''It's going to be crazy busy and you'll be exhausted but it's worth every second.''

''I will miss you in the office,'' You say to Eunmi, ''I hope I'll still be working there when you get back.''

''I'm sure you will!'' Eunmi smiles brightly at you, ''I've seen your edits they are amazing! They would be idiots to not hire you, you are seriously talented.''

''Thanks,'' You feel your face getting red and hide it by taking a sip of soju and letting your hair fall over your face a little bit.

Soo-ah starts talking about her experiences on her first tour. How she had to carry three suitcases to the airport in her high heels and learned to wear sneakers to the airport instead. Everyone laughs at her story, when suddenly you feel something in your chest, his heartbeat. You sit up straight and look over your should to the doors of the restaurant. His heartbeat get's stronger with each second and you watch a black van pull up in front of the restaurant and seven slim handsome men get out of the car.

''What is it?'' Eunmi follows your gaze to the doors of the restaurant and lets out a soft gasp when Seokjin enters the restaurant.

''You didn't tell me they would be coming too,'' You whisper at Eunmi and gulp down your glass of soju.

''Of course they're here too,'' Eunmi gives you a confused look, ''They're employees. Besides we all work to perfect their performance. They should be celebrated with us.''