16

Bella was stunned at the sight of him.

She did not expect that he was not only so young but also so good-looking.

This man was the only man she had even that could be compared to Tony. Tony was gentle and harmless, but this man had an icy disposition.

When he saw that Bella come in, the man looked up at her and said, "Toni has already told me about you. I'm her cousin, Walker Miller."

Miller?

Walker?

At this moment, Bella unexpectedly thought of Mr. Steiner.

Walker Miller saw that Bella was in a daze, his long fingers tapping on the table. "Ms. white."

Bella suddenly got her senses returned. She frowned a little annoyed, blaming herself that she had lost her mind at such an important time.

"I'm sorry; I was a little at lost," Bella said embarrassedly.

"I've already seen your resume. You graduated from Columbia University one of the top universities in the US. Toni introduced you. I will not trouble you much, but I will not provide the privilege to you. This is a client who likes the stylish and simple style. Now please design the living room for them in my office and give it to me after you have finished."

"Okey." Bella nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

She was quite afraid that Mr. Miller would just admit her only because of Toni. Now, he still needed to check her ability.

Bella took the floor plan and started designing quietly.

Although she had never touched design since graduation, she was still somewhat professional. She majored in design after work.

Before long, she was completely immersed in her work.

Mr. Miller looked at the serious Bella. There was a complicated emotion in his eyes.

At first, Bella could not find a certain status of work, but after she started, she quickly went smoothly.

In just three hours, she had already drafted the sketch.

Then she examined it seriously for a while. After she thought there was nothing has to change, she handed over the design to Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller took the design and looked at it. Bella's heart was beating fast, her fingers trembling.

If Mr. Miller could not accept her today, she would really be unable to stay in New Orleans anymore.

"it looks like you haven't touched the design industry anymore after graduation.  You can't grasp the current market at all." Mr. Miller looked at Bella's design and slapped his fingers against the table, said.

Bella blushed and lowered her eyes, being disappointed.

It seemed that she had to find another job.

"But I can see that your foundation is very good, and you have a lot of ideas and talent. I can give you three months to understand the market. Half a year later, if you cannot meet my requirements, then I will not keep a waste."

"What do you mean?" Bella widened her eyes and asked Mr. Miller in disbelief.

Mr. Miller looked at Bella's disappointment. he sighed helplessly and said, "I mean, you've been accepted."

Bella's eyes were reddish and she bowed to Mr. walker Miller. "Thank you, Mr. Miller, thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"Okay. go back first and come to work tomorrow." Mr. Miller said in an inexpressive face.

Bella immediately nodded and left the company happily.

Mr. Miller looked Bella's leaving. A light flashed in his eyes. A smile flashed in his eyes. A smile flashed in his eyes. A smile flashed in his eyes. A smile flashed across his icy face.

"Bella, what a coincidence it is."

...

Bella was happy today. her life had slowly restarted again.

In addition, she was leaving away from Tony, further and further.

From then on, in her life, Tony was just a very small part.

As Mr. Steiner said, her love for Tony would definitely wane by other things.

Now, she was happy but a little disconsolate.

When she was so happy, she did not know who to share the good news with.

Thinking about it, she wanted to tell Toni and thank her.

But, Toni's phone was turned off.

When she returned home, she sat with her phone for a long time. Until the sunset and the night began, she decided.

She edited a text message to Mr. Steiner: Mr. Steiner, I found a job."

She had thought that Mr. Steiner wouldn't reply, but she did not expect Mr. Steiner's quick reply, "I know!"

Bella was frightened. Mr. Steiner had already known?

It seemed that she had no secrets in front of Mr. Steiner. She didn't tell anyone about finding a job. How did Mr. Steiner know it?

Was it real that Mr. Steiner was Walker Miller?

Bella couldn't figure it out, and she didn't want to think about it anymore. In order to meet tomorrow's new job, she fell asleep early.

Suddenly, she felt a hand touching her.

"Hmm." She whispered.

But she got sober very quickly and felt that someone was holding her back.

"Save...re" Before she could even call for help, she was blocked by his thin, cold lips.

She smelled the cold, grassy smell of the man's body. It was a little special. She had never smelled it before.

The person who came was Mr. Steiner!

Mr. Steiner finally kissed enough, and Bella pouted, "Mr. Steiner."

Mr. Steiner's voice was deep and sexy. "Yes."

Then, Mr. Steiner hugged her and then...

His breathing was still steady and his voice hoarse: "Since you have found a job, this is a gift for you."

Bella's hand kept around Mr. Steiner's neck tightly, feeling a little uncomfortable. She did not want this present at all.

She curled up, wanting Mr. Steiner to let her go.

However...

"Bella, don't do that."

Not only did Mr. Steiner not let her go, but his movements became more initiative and faster.

By the end of the sex, Bella was tired and sleepy, and she was too exhausted to open her eyes.

Mr. Steinder took her into his embrace and held her tightly. hearing Mr. Steiner's steady heartbeat, Bella slowly slept. 

After that Bella's breathe slowly stably, Mr. Steiner slowly took off his mask in the dark. Now, we could vaguely see his young and tight skin, and his delicate, handsome and impeccable features.