*******

She couldn't grasp the situation, why she is sleeping on the bed surrounded by her whole family. Her mother is sitting beside her lovingly cressing her head tears falling from her eyes. Beside her mother is sitting her badi ammi who is consoling her.

On the other side of the bed is sitting her father holding her hand on his , giving her a warm feeling. On a chair near her bed is sitting her grandfather.
All of them are so lost in their thoughts that they didn't noticed that maham is awake. Just when she called out for her mother then they realised that she has gained conscious .

"Am..ammi"

"Haa....haan aami ki jaan am...ammi yahin hai" replied her mother.

"Am..ammi...pa..paani" with weak voice maham asked her mother for water.
Her badi ammi filled a glass with water . Handing over to maham for drinking.
Maham finished the water in one gulp.

"Maham kaisa lag raha hai beta" her father asked her

"Ji..thik hoon abbu" maham said to her father , looking at her lap.

"Bachche apne abbu ko maaf kar do....unse bahut badi galti ho gayi...maaf kardo apne abbu ko" her father was so ashamed of his decision. That he couldn't look at her face. How can he face her when he is the one who emotionally blackmailed her to marry that men.

Maham's  hand reached her father's face wiping his tears.
"Nhi abbu aap khud pe ilzam na  lagayen......aapki koi ghalti nhi hai" saying this maham also started crying hugging her father tightly.
Nabiha beghum cressed her hair whispering soothing words to both of them , tears falling from her eyes.

Ahmad khan with closed eyes seeks forgiveness from Allah (SWT) for his mistakes. And makes dua for his childs happiness. He couldn't see them like that.

Aafiya beghum and Firoz khan was so ashamed of their sons doing that they can't face maham.
On the other hand Ali was like a ragging bull , who is ready to beat Arsalan to pulp. He is very angry and his angry self was handled by the one and only Ariz.

At the dinner time no one ate the dinner. All are resting in their rooms , Huda and her child is resting on a guest room.

Maham is sleeping with her mother but sleep was far away from her eyes , she can hear the soft snores coming from her mother. But she couldn't sleep
Tears kept falling from her eyes without her knowledge. Her thoughts are wondering from one thing to another. These thoughts are suffocating her, she couldn't breath , she have to go out of the room. She quietly walks out of the room towards the rooftop for fresh air.

Maham is standing by the railings. In a black suit her hair escaping from her bun falling on her face. His words echoing in her head.
'How can he do this with her? He didn't loved her but her body , and when he got what he wanted he left her for another women'

'Is the child was his? If yes than what about her child'

These thoughts are making her dizzy , she was about to fall on the flour when he caught her in his arms.

She instantly feels home in his embrace his musky scent reached her nose calming her heart. She hugs him tightly soaking his t-shirt  with her tears.
"Ar...arsalan ma..at k..ka..aren ais..aaa" loudly crying she said to him

"Sh..shhh baby maaf kardo mujhe" Arsalan said with pained voice

"Nhi..nhi aap maaf kar den mujhe...aap jo kahenge mai wo karungi. Mai ab kabhi bhi aapko bhai nhi kahungi..mai.."
Arsalan tried to stop her from speaking but she didn't listen.

"Mai..mai ab Ali bhai ke saath tv bhi nhi dekhungi aapke ek awaz par aapke saamne khadi rahungi..aapse kabhi zaban nhi ladaungi..aapki har zaroorat ko poora karungi..bas aap doosri shaadi na karen" she desperately says trying to convince him.