68.

Inhuman.

LOSING your virginity for the first time is definitely not a good thing, atleast for Yan Gen that's what he feels. What pain with pleasure? He instantly lost all  passionate pleasure in his body when Zhu Mingli pierced him, it was like being stabbed with a knife down there. He would always crossed his leg whenever he remember it, perhaps it was because Zhu Mingli was a virgin so he's not that experience when it comes to this.

      Come to think of it, he should be the one doing the work of entering his thing in him, after all, he is the one more knowledgeable in this field. He was the one who did most of the work at first, Yan Gen was by no means willing to become a passive party. He tried to hang on until the very end but his stamina didn't allow him.

       Of course, for Zhu Mingli it was the seventh heaven, being inexperienced as he was, he let the ever so knowledgeable Yan Gen in sex to do most of the work, successfully making his body feel hotter than ever, and he was never turned on like this even before he had forcefully kissed him.

       Whatever his wife's doing to his body, it was putting on sparks in him, until his body feels like on fire. He doesn't know how she did it, her touch was sending tingles down his spine. Honestly, he doesn't know why they're in this position, it wasn't long ago when he was the one in control, putting her body under him and kissing and touching her like his life depends on it.

       Unexpectedly, his wife reciprocated just as much, her tongue swiftly entered his mouth, entangling with his own, her teeth nibbled his lower lip, even giving it a hard bite and sucking on it afterwards, her small hands made it's way to his belt, loosening his robe until he felt her soft cool touch like clouds, it made him gasp and groaned at the same time. His mind only has her, wanting to ravish her until she couldn't take it anymore, until she can only think of him and him alone.

       “Mingli...” her sweet calls made his whole being worship her, the way she calls his name with that luscious red lips that was swollen from his kisses “Call me again...” it wasn't a demand, he was pleading for it, pleading for her to call his name again, the way his name melts down in her mouth made him go into frenzy. She complied, sometimes occasionally calling his name when he gives her body too much pleasure.

       Before Zhu Mingli knew it, it was his wife grasping the reigns over him. She was straddling him and doing unknown things to him that send him over the edge like never before. He couldn't do anything about it because she tied his hands above his head so tightly using his belt. Zhu Mingli can only rub himself over her to lessen his suffering, even arching his back to chase the sensation she's giving him while the little minx had fun teasing his body.

      However it wasn't long for Zhu Mingli to snatched the reign back from his wife. He easily broke free from the tie she painstakingly tighten around his wrist and pulled her under him again, ravishing her until she couldn't lift a finger anymore.

       Yan Gen was still actively doing it with him at first, saying the most sexiest words he could find in his perverted vocabulary and summoning all techniques he knew to drive a man insane. Unfortunately, the moment Zhu Mingli pierce him, he lost all enthusiasm. He used to think that Zhu Mingli can never surpassed him when it comes to sex. He was proven wrong in just a short amount of time.

       It's true that his knowledge in this area can't be overlapped by Zhu Mingli. It's also true that you can't underestimate a man's stamina and lust. For Yan Gen, he estimated that he can only do it three times at most, given that he's the male lead and Yan Gen himself added stimuli to their proccess of copulation but Zhu Mingli proved him wrong yet again. He did it a multiple times that Yan Gen lost count.

       Now he wasn't the type to easily admit defeat when it comes to sexual things, it will put him in shame as a male transmigrator, not only will he tarnished his name, he will also tarnished the honor of his fellow male transmigrators who had a harem and can do it countless times with each and every different women.

        To Yan Gen's dilemma, Zhu Mingli was rearing to go even after pouring his desire inside him a multiple times, Yan Gen also passed out a few times and yet he was unwilling to stop even for a second. He has such inhuman stamina it made Yan Gen frighten, leaving him without choice except for begging Zhu Mingli to stop.

      Of course, Zhu Mingli didn't comply to his pleas, in fact his pleas made him even more passionate to what he's doing, his wife's sweet soft plea was a music to his ears.

       Yan Gen woke up the following morning and Zhu Mingli did it again with him, albeit hurriedly since he still has to attend the court early in the morning, in fact he was already wearing his imperial court robe and was about to kiss the woman in his bed goodbye.

       His original plan flew out of the window when Yan Gen woke up with misty eyes and slightly messy hair falling over his milky shoulder, he sat up before Zhu Mingli came closer to him, causing the blanket covering him to slide down his upper body, exposing his dainty clavicle full of red marks down to his bountiful breasts and wasp waist, there's even more marks below his waist.

      Yan Gen feels woozy from their last night's exhausting activity and is yet to fully take over his consciousness when Zhu Mingli pounced over him.

My dear readers, sorry that I couldn't write a full detailed smutty chapter. I have my own reasons not to and one of them is that a few of my friends that personally knew me are following me and is probably reading this story, so if worst comes to worst and they read a detailed smutty chapter, they'll tell me to my older brother or sister, and then my siblings will tell my parents and then my parents will confiscate my phone for writing such ‘inappropriate’ things. If that time comes, I probably can't update for a few weeks. Lol.

I hope you understand :)

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated 💕

©Editer