⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

(   𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 : 𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 )

( 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 : 𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 )

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I-Island, the floating island that moved. A place where quirks are freely used. A surprisingly amount of people had received early invitations to the I-Expo, which was still in its a early access stage, pro heroes and their families, sponsors, shareholders and the winner of the U.A. sports festival, those who have invitations, have access to the abundant showcase of incredible technology.

Kourin had to ask the school if she could wear her hero costume. Being the winner of the sports festival as well as being the daughter of Emi and Dai Yagami aka Elemental and Hercules, it granted her special privileges. She was allowed to bring two guests instead of one and she'd be riding in a private jet, one that would be revealed as hers, something she'd inherited from her parents. Todoroki and Bakugo instantly came to mind, but, the half and half boy already had an invitation on the account of his father being Endeavour. So instead, she'd taken...

"Whoa! That's amazing! I've never been in a private jet before!" Kirishima beamed, his eyes sparkling at the sight of the black and gold jet with her family name printed on it. "Thanks Koucchan!"

"Is it just going to be us three?" Bakugo asked gruffly, and though his question was pure, his intentions were not. Not that he cared if the red haired boy was with them, he'd do as he pleased. His question answered itself when he heard a familiar voice behind them.