Chapter 14: Is that a hickey?

Fitz sat alone in the covers marveling over the fact that he has just slept with Sophie Foster, and she liked it.

~~~

He got up and threw on a shirt. He walked downstairs and started making some panakes pancakes.

~~~

Yesterday night:

Tiergan and Forkle turned off the cameras as they watched Fitz and Sophie go into their separate rooms for the night.

"We'll check on them early next morning," Tiergan said.

The next morning they sat down and activated the cameras. They were surprised when they found no trace of Sophie in her room.

"That's funny?," Tiergan said as he flipped through different camera views until they landed on the one in Fitz's bedroom. They were taken aback to see not only Sophie in his bed, but Fitz shirtless and in the middle of kissing up her neck.

"Shit," Tiergan said aloud. "What are we gonna do now?"

"Well we can't let them know we were watching..." Forkle said.

"So we just let them get away with this?"

"They didn't get away with anything! Sophie has kissed a ton of her friends and we're not even sure anything happened," Forkle said.

"That's a big assumption," Tiergan said looking back to the screen where they were very actively kissing.

"We'll have Elwin check if she lost her virginity on her next routine check."

"Well he better be discreet about it or we are gonna be losing a lot of trust."

~~~

Sophie walked downstairs to see Fitz plop a plate of pancakes in front of her.

"Thanks," she said blushing.

"Your welcome," he added sitting down next to her with his own plate.  After they had taken a few bites Tiergan came in.

Came in was an understatement. He burst through the door making Fitz and Sophie jump.

"IM HERE" He said unusually loudly as he tried and failed to casually lean against the counter.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Sophie said.

"Sorry," he said. "I just wanted to make sure you two are ready for foxfire in fifteen."

Fitz cleared their dishes "I'm gonna go get dressed," he said as he walked past the two of them.

He sprinted up the stairs leaving Sophie and Tiergan alone.

He was staring at Sophie with a look that she couldn't quite place.

"You ok??" She asked.

"Fine!," he said, "how are you and Fitz?"

"Great," she said, "we worked through all of our issues."

"He didn't pressure you into doing anything did he?" Tiergan asked not very discreetly.