Quest for the Collar

When using ID Create there is always a weird sensation. I don't know how to describe it, but it always felt like someone grabbing onto your soul and forcefully dragging it out and implementing it somewhere foreign. The sensation was nauseating, but with the Gamer's Mind, the sensation never surfaces. It was more like my brain telling me I should be feeling nausea, but the feeling is suppressed.

Kuro's expression was abnormality itself. She was rather calm, it's almost like she was used to going through portals or something. Honestly, it would have been funny to see her barf, but fortunately, she didn't. Since I am holding her, if she did barf I would not only smell like fish but of barf too.

Looking around, the setting was in a forest, with an opposing castle in front of us. No doubt that is where the werewolf king lied. Something I notice about ID creates is that the level of the monsters created are quite predictable.

[ID Create - Active - Lv 5 - Used to create Instant Dungeons. The higher the level, the stronger the dungeon.

- Empty

- Zombie

- Goblins

- Ghost

- Werewolves]

At level 2, ID Create can create a dungeon of hostile zombies. These zombies' level averages out around level 10, while the boss' can range from 15 to 20. The same thing also occurred for the other dungeons. Goblins' average level is 20, with the boss' level ranging from 25 to 30. With this in mind, for the werewolves dungeon, the mobs' level should be around 30, with the boss' level ranging from 35 to 40. At my level, fighting the boss should be easy.

"Status," I said.

[ John ]

[Title: The Gamer]

[Age: 17]

[Race: Human]

[Gender: Male]

[Sacred Gear: ???]

[Level 34]

[Exp: 20,407/56,100]

[HP: 1623/1622]

[MP: 21,750/21,750]

[STR: 100]

[VIT: 50 + 5 = 55]

[DEX: 212 + 3 = 215]

[INT: 870]

[WIS: 110]

[LUK: 100]

[Points: 0]

[Money: $5,728]

[Perks:]

[Uchiha Legacy - Gain the ability to unlock the Sharingan. The Sharingan allows the user to use the ability of the Eyes of Insight, and the Eye of Hypnotism. Eye of Insight allows the user to see chakra and mana, it also gives the user an increase to preception, and allows the user to memorize any ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu the user has witnessed. The Eye of Hypnotism allows the user to put the target under a genjutsu. Uses 150 MP per minute.

+ 5 Dex and +5 Int per level

- Right eye: 2 tomes

- Left eye: 3 tomes]

[Brother of the Pervert - By being the brother of a pervert, the player gain the unwanted attraction of all females for all the wrong reason. Players lose -10% attraction from the opposite sex. The player loses -50% reputation from the opposite sex.]