Going Too Far

Author's Note: Before reading this, grab a box of tissues. This is a tear-jerking, heart-breaking moment. 😭 I apologize in advance. Proceed.

❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄💔❄

(Jack's POV)

The river of memory began to play out our memories. Elsa and I saw ourselves as toddlers. Elsa playing with Anna, building Olaf. Me, reading a book with Mommy. 

We also saw sad memories. Elsa and Anna learning of their parents'deaths, and Mommy and Emily dying. Elsa and I held each other's hands as we shared each other's most precious moments.

 Elsa and I held each other's hands as we shared each other's most precious moments

Suddenly other memories began to play...

We saw my parents' marrying; Elsa's parents when they married; my parents meeting for the first time; Elsa's parents playing together. Wow. It feels like they're all with us...

Then we come across our moms. They...they were best friends! And they both, once, came to Atohallan. And...they knew me and Elsa...we were soulmates! Our moms knew about us...

"These villains are only the tip of the ice burg of all our problems!" An unfamiliar voice boomed

Me and Elsa turned to see a man (in a memory) adressing a council.

Who's he?

"Grandpa!" Elsa gasped.

"You know him?"

"In a way, he's my father's father: King Runard of Arendelle. He was the one who allied Arendelle with the others to form Auradon."

"Mmm..."

"What do you mean?" questioned a younger King Beast.

"Magic. Most if not all of them use magic. Magic can't be trusted. It makes people feel entitled, and question the authority of a king." 

King Runard's answer made me freeze in horror. He had a major part in creating the Isle and banning magic!

"No." Elsa stepped forward, glaring at her grandfather. "That's not what magic does. That's your fear speaking."