XXXII - Alice

leave a vote even tho i never update tnx u kno i luv u
__________
Jack's POV

With my bed sheet still around her body she rushed out my door. With only my underwear on I chased her, my phone having dropped to the floor.

She was way quicker than I was a I was still holding my throbbing balls and limping after her as fast as I could, calling her name. I saw her violently pressing the elevator button, looking behind her with wide eyes to see me catch up.

"Julia, please!" I called, as the elevator doors opened. Once inside she started frantically pressing some button as I practically skipped towards her. "Julia don't! Give me a chance!"

"Fuck you! I gave you a shit load of chances and you fucked them all up you piece of shit!" She yelled through her tears, her voice breaking. The tone made me flinch and I knew without a doubt this exact moment was going to literally kill me with self hate later. Damn.

The elevator doors closed agonizingly slow as if they were actually waiting for me. I took a daring sprint, ignoring the achingly painful feeling of crushed balls and jumped for the little crease, aiming to stop it from fully closing.

With a ding the doors closed completely, and I didn't make it. I slammed my fist on the elevator door, yelling out profanities.

I didn't have an explanation. We did make a bet. But that was before I knew it was Julia. That was before I knew how much she meant to me. That was all before. When I saw her at the cafe I changed. I didn't want to just bang her. She wasn't like those other girls I've been spending my nights with. She was different.

The power she had over me was terrifying. And I managed to make love to her. I was her first. And I fucked it up. All for a couple of dollars.

"Fuck!" My fist rammed into the closed elevator doors once again, this time twice as hard as before leaving a dent in the metal.

I felt a presence behind me and when I turned I saw Nash, one of our student neighbors, bowl of fruity pebbles in hand, staring at me like I just punched a dent into the elevator doors. Which I did.

"You okay...?" He asked carefully, and I shook my head, making my way back to my dorm. I had to clean up the mess before Jack came home.

If he found what I did he'd fry my balls. What was it with the Johnson's and balls?
________
Julia's POV

He wasn't to blame. So what he made a bet? Might as well make some bucks. So what if he didn't want a girlfriend right now? I totally understood. I wouldn't want to be tied down to someone if I were a handsome guy in college either. He did owe it to himself to get laid as much as possible before the glory days were over. He wasn't to blame at all.

I should've known that's what he'd been after all along. Obviously the Omaha Jack wasn't here anymore. He changed over the year. This was college Jack. The cool Jack. And I was stupid enough to fall for him all over again. It took me a year. To get over about what he did the last time. Just barely got over it before he showed up again. The power he had over me was terrifying.

I was sitting in my car, grateful it was my car we drove to his dorm with, my head resting on the steering wheel crying the tears that I didn't have left.

That little tantrum I threw took so much energy and I didn't even have any time to acknowledge my hangover which was currently full on mode. I swallowed carefully, feeling yesterdays alcohol burn upwards, signifying I had to puke. I opened my door and stepped out of the car, bending over and throwing up what felt to be my entire kidney. I was never drinking again.

After what felt like an eternity I was finally empty and completely worn out. I wanted nothing more than to curl up in my bed (after rinsing my mouth of course) and never come out. I rested my hands on my knees, heaving and trying to get myself together, spitting out some of the remains.

Carefully I straightened my back and looked around to see if anyone saw. No one in sight. I got back in my car and started the drive back to my awaiting dark room and bed.
_________
Jack's POV

"Jesus, what the hell happened to the TV?" I heard a female voice right after the dorm door opened and closed. I looked up from my lying position on the couch to see a familiar blonde walk in, Johnson right behind her.

"What do you mean?" Jack's frantic voice sounded right behind her and practically shoved her aside. If I wasn't in such a piss mood I would have laughed at his facial expression. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ALICE?!" He screamed in a shrill voice, dropping his bags on the floor and rushing to 'Alice'.

"You named it?" Lexi asked with an eyebrow raised, not getting an answer out of Johnson so she turned to me. I raised my brows as well in a 'tell-me-about-it' expression and she blew out a puff of air, shaking her head in a 'I-can't-believe-I-hit-that' way.

"It's okay baby we'll get you fixed," He said in a hushed tone, petting the broken flat screen TV softly. "Jack i'm frying your balls." He whispered quietly, my eyes widening.

"It wasn't my fault! It was a burglar or something. Some idiot drunk junior must've done it." I immediately protested. "You know it's graduation day it's always crazy on days like today."

He completely ignore me and reached for the remote, checking to see how bad the damage was.

"So, Jack-O," Lexi spoke up, coming to sit next to me. "Sup."

"All is good." I lied, giving her a grin and returning the question. As much as 'sup' could be considered a question.

"I just graduated high school how do you think I am." She got up again, walking to the kitchen.

"Did you decide what to do with your life yet?" I grasped my phone from beside me, checking if I had a missed call or if she replied to and of my texts.

"Don't use that tone, Jack, you haven't accomplished jack shit. Excuse the pun."

I rolled my eyes. "Original, never heard that one before."

"And as a matter of fact I have decided on a promising career path unlike you slackers."

"Prostitution?" Johnson piped up, apparently back to his old self as he plopped down on the couch.

"Don't feel like becoming your co-worker, Jack, sorry," She quickly fired back. I burst out laughing, impressed with her quick comeback.

"I have decided I will become a fashion designer." She walked back into the living room with two beers in hand, tossing me one and opening the other for herself.

"You didn't get me one?" Johnson asked, eyes narrowed.

"Get it yourself, whore."

I shook my head, chuckling. "Crazy kids."

"Since the TV is broken, tell me what happened yesterday. Weren't you gonna lay some high schoolers?"

I took a long gulp of my beer. "Yeah."

Lexi and Johnson both stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"What?" I furrowed my brows. "Nothing happened. Only one of the girls was single and Josh took her before I could. I was stuck with an unavailable girl all night."

"Must've been hard. You know I think that TV story is complete bullshit you probably jacked off, excuse the pun again, to hardcore porn as you didn't get laid, and--"

"And what, broke the TV with my massive dick? You theory doesn't make that much sense Lex just give up." I got up from the couch. "I'm gonna hit the gym though. Don't you guys dare fuck on my bed."

________
authors note:
wHO MISSED LEXI CAUSE I SURE DID HER SASSYNESS IS TOO REAL. JACK U LIL FUCKR GET YR SHT TOGETHER.

SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I JUST REALLY DONT LIKE THIS STORY AND WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH. btw did u like the pov changes bc it helped allot with the writers block haaaa

LEAVE A VOTE

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.