045 - LUKE!

"did i tell you how fucking sorry i am about what i wrote?"

     "yeah," ashton chuckles softly. "about ten times now, yeah."

     "well, i'm sorry." luke replies, rubbing ashton's cheek gently with his thumb. "i was upset and i took all my anger out at you."

     "i kind of deserved it. i was being a dick." ashton states. "i shouldn't have been so cold towards you."

     "in your defense, you were going through some shit." luke chuckles, taking ashton's hand in his own.

     ashton's hands are warm, heating luke's colder hand as luke rubbed the top of ashton's hand. luke loved every single inch of ashton irwin and he was so, so past hiding it. the bed was warm from the sun shining through the curtains; both boys tangled themselves together under the sheets regardless. any thoughts of sleeping the night before were discarded as soon as ashton walked in the door. luke loved ashton's body in every way he knew how and the pair watched the sun rise as they laid in bed together.

     each boys only regret was waiting so long to actually love each other. ashton regretted not stealing luke's sweater sooner. the bottom of the sweater brushed the tops of ashton's thighs as he stood at the window, luke wrapping his arms around him and resting his head on ashton's shoulder. it was luke's favorite sweater, but he was willing to give it up if it meant ashton wearing that and nothing else for the rest of forever.

     "i think i'm gay." ashton says quietly as he lays with his head on luke's chest.

     luke smiles. "yeah?"

     "yeah." ashton sighs. "i think i've just been terrified of people hating me for it."

     "well," luke swallows. "some people will. that's just the ugly fucking truth of our idiotic world. however, being proud of yourself and who you are makes them weak and it's great."

     "you just like pissing drew off." ashton laughs.

     "you're not wrong." luke comments. "but uh- you can't choose who you love and there's nothing wrong with that. live your truth, dude."

     "i cannot believe you just called me dude."

     "i did and i will absolutely continue doing so."