57. Friend's wedding

Preeti's point of view

"Preeti..did put all bags in car trunk?" mummy said while locking the house.

"yes mummy. I and Papa put all bags in car?" I said while adjusting the bag in car trunk and make more space, in case mummy want put another bag in it.

"Are your mother planning to shift there permanently? I mean it's just a wedding." Papa asked me with a frown.

I giggled looking at Papa's face.

"Don't say out loud if mummy hear. She will scold both of us." I said while raising my head to close the trunk.

"You are right. Your mother become a mad bull when she is pissed off on something." Papa said while helping me to closed the trunk.

"wait... Wait.. " we both turned to mummy who is coming toward us with another bag in her hand.

"don't close..i have one more bag to put in a trunk." mummy said while handing the bag to papa.

"Isha we are going for four days. We are not going to settle there." Papa said while putting the beg in trunk.

"Shut up.. I had told you so many times don't count my luggage when we were going outside and I have gifts in this bag for Neha." mummy said with a frown and walked to the passenger sit and set inside the car.

I and Papa both shake our heads. It's normal for us, mummy packed so many things whenever she went outside.

We are on our way to Dehradun for Neha's wedding. It will take two ours to reach there. Shivani do, Anit jiju, the whole Agarwal family reached there directly.

It's been 24 days when i last saw his beautiful face or hear his voice. I miss him terribly. I wanted to call him and hear his voice but one part of me stop me to do that.

Since kshama told me about everything and mummy told me about his visit and help her to talk papa in hospital, every single word of them replaying in my mind and every single time I felt low about myself. How could I think about him that he doesn't care about me. How could I think about that he doesn't care about my family. He was there for my family when no one there to help them, he was there when I was vulnerable and take revenge of my every single tear who caused them and I was not with him when he need me. Why didn't he have trust on me to share his pain with me. I felt so ashamed of myself. How could I look into his eyes when I know he doesn't have trust on me.

..........

We reached at Malhotra uncle house at afternoon. Actually calling its house is underestimate it because its a mansion and its very huge. Malhotra uncle is a well known businessman in North India and have. some branches of malhotra industries in foreign. Malhotra uncle and Papa are childhood friends.

Malhotra uncle and his wife Ritu aunty welcomed us. I touched uncle's feet and took his blessings then touched Ritu's anty feet. She blessed me and embrace me in a motherly huge.

"God.. I see you after while. Neha didn't get tired talking about you." Ritu aunty said while pulling herself from hug.

"where is she? " I asked her with a smile.

"Pppprrreeeettttiiiiii.... " Neha ran to me and literally jumped on me while crushing my bones in her tight hug.

"Pppprrreeetttiiii.... Ddddiiiiii.. " I saw puja, my little sister, ran to me also embrace in her tight grip.

"I can't breath.." I said while struggling in there grip.

"Ooo...God, I missed you. How are you girl?" Neha said while breaking the hug. Puja also pull back and give me a kiss on my cheek.