What happened?

The next couple of days went by in a blur and I was already getting a fucking headache from Pimp yelling at his goons for letting Raymond fuck with his territory. "NAH CUZ YOU TRIPPIN IF YOU THINK YALL GETTING OFF EASY!!"he barked at them through the phone and I rolled my eyes.

We were in LA but in the airport just waiting for Hakeem and Airi to pick us up.

The kids were somewhere else but they were safe and kept away from all this bs that's going on. People in the airport kept side eyeing me and whispering which made me feel uncomfortable but ian show it since I'm back in survival mode.

When Airi car was shown is when I bounced and Pimp left right after me because Donnie showed up right after.

I hopped in the car dapping everybody up "Welcome back Sean!"lil red said with the biggest smile on his face "Damn the last time I saw you you was 15 and annoying now you a whole ass 23 year old who still can't get shit done to save his life"I joked and he scrunched his face up from my joke but everyone else laughed. "Aye that's fucked up and uncalled for homie"Lil red sulked in the corner.

"Where Reggie?"They asked "He on his way, y'know the nigga slow so it took him a couple days to process what's going on"I spat earning some snickers in the moving car.

When we got to my-Raymond's New territory I couldn't help but get pissed at the surroundings. When I was over this shit kids were outside playing and people was acting normal because they was safe, but now ain't not a damn child outside and people peeping through the windows as the car drove by. I looked to my right and saw one women forcibly closing her door as the car drive by and another was pulling her son inside the house because then again we are in an all black car driving slowly because they're speed bumps in the road.

"Damn what happened? It look like the damn Great Depression in this bitch!"I snapped while hitting Hakeem in the back of the head.

"You leaving is what happened. After a year of Hakeem ruling Raymond bitch ass stole his pussy ass throne by shooting up Hakeem momma house"Airi added "Is she ok?"I asked and she glanced at me before looking out the window "Nah Raymond came back for seconds after she was injured the first time and finished her off which he claimed was putting her out of her misery but we all know it was to tell your people that Sean is not coming back and I'm the king now"Airi explained while Hakeem clenched his fist while looking out the window.

"Niggas can't even pee in peace around here without Raymond's goons running in the house and taking all our money or kicking us out our on house for a day because we couldn't make our daily expenses"Lil red grumbled while watching a little boy through his bike down and run inside the house.

"What happened to red and big red?"I asked because I know they not finna let this hair slide "Red is on house arrest because they set him up and Big red at Rikers island over some dumb shit"Airi spat.

I know she pissed because her and red got a whole baby together and he can't even see it because he on house arrest at his own house.

"Damn that's crazy"was all I could say as we finally made it to Airi's house.

We hopped out the car and made it inside, everyone was in this joint even Brandon bitch ass. "Aight so Sean we we finna do? Because these niggas getting out of control"Randall said out of nowhere "Excuse me sir are you Randall?"I asked and he rolled his eyes "yes now tell us before you get any sort of jokes in" Randall stated.