-48-

(A/N: ^Ik y'all know this song)

-Zavon-
2 Days Later| College Year 4/4

"Yo Zavy! You good?" Andre asked me as we sat in the locker Room.

"Uh...yeah man. I'm coolin," I lied.

It's been two days since Jae and I both got the news of the miscarriage and it's been hittin me ever since but Jae been feelin it more than me.

Sometimes I couldn't help but think that I coulda had a son or a daughter...I guess God finna bless us when he feels we truly ready. At first I was confused on how to feel but it soon got clear.

I try not to think about it too much cause I know I gotta get my head straight for dis game.

"You sure you good?" Andre asked.

"Yes, nigga."

"Aight, I'm only makin sure."

"Well, I'm good, bruh," I kissed my teeth.

"Aight," he threw his hands up in defense before slowly walking away.

A lil time past and I cleared my mind as we all got ready to head onto the field.

Jaelyn couldn't come to this game cause I wouldn't let her. No matter how many times she told me she was fine, I still ain't budge.

—2 Hours Later—

-Jaelyn-

Once I was done with my hair, I turned on the tv to catch Zay's game. I was bleaching the ends of my hair and I finally got done.

Once the TV was on the game channel, I seen that the score was 0 to 0 even tho it was the second quarter.

What's been goin on?

"Burton throws the ball andddd...it slips right through the hands of Ross," the voice on the tv described as I seen Zay miss the ball that was thrown to him from Kenny.