2

Nicole used to be an optimistic person. She found good in everyone and every situation. She used to believe that everything happened for a reason. A good reason. However later on she realized that everything happened for a shitty reason. That every single situation in her life would later on break her. So she became pessimistic and realized that it's not that bad.

Until she became numb

Boyfriends and friends died in her hands. Every time someone passed away something died inside her. She felt as if the universe was trying to kill her slowly and brutally. She felt guilty. She tried to find answers as to why she had such a fucked up life only at the age of 17 but she never got an answer.

And yet another death led her to another shitty situation.

She lived in New York with her father ever since her parents divorced when she was 8. She didn't remember much of her mother mainly because she wasn't really around but when she was her attention was on her older brother and of course Nicole was jealous of that. She tried everything she could so that her mother would notice her. She tried to make her proud and happy but nothing attracted the love of her mother towards her. Matter of fact when they divorced her mother forced her to go live with her father. She wanted nothing to do with Nicole.

Long story short, he father died. He was shot at a deli two blocks away from the house so she had to move in with her mother and brother. Everything happened so fast she didn't even remember leaving New York. Must've been because she always drowned her self in drugs and alcohol.

She had a problem and she was well aware of it but she didn't care. She was experimenting with drugs since she was 14 going to 15 when she found Xanax in her fathers room. She moved to ecstasy, Valium, OCs she even used heroin from time to time.

"Nicole!" Her brother yelled and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come in" she yelled from her bed and watched as jack walked in and sat at the foot of her bed.

"I'm going to Nate's want to join?" He suggested

"Who's Nate?" She asked sitting up

"The guy you met at the party?" He chuckled

"Yeah sure" she replied and got up from her bed and into her bathroom to shower and get dressed.

"I'm driving" she informed her brother as she walked into the living room

"I'm driving" she informed her brother as she walked into the living room. He replied with a simple okay and they were out the door and into her car.

Nicole loved driving. Especially after her father gave her his black Mustang. He taught her everything about cars and she was always fascinated by them. She would stand by him whenever he was fixing a car and watch his every move carefully. She soon learned his tricks and enjoyed fixing cars her self.

"Left here" Jack navigated.
"So... how do you like it so far?" He asked nervously

"Jack you already know the answer" she glanced at him and he raised an eyebrow.
"It's okay" she shrugged
"As long as Deane stays out of my fucking business it's cool" she added making him sigh.