20

"Nielie,why are you sulking?",jungkook asked as he dragged the other two with him.

"The fish sauce~",daniel said and pouted.

"Ooff you are still sulking for that?Now listen,Nielie.He is our homeroom teacher.We can't do anything to him directly if we need our grades to be decent. We have to take our revenge indirectly so that it doesn't seem like we were involved in that.Can you understand me?",jimin asked.

"Mm....i do.But we could have kept it with us.I bought it with the money i had saved for buying the new comic which will be released this week,you know",daniel pouted.

"Dumbo!Why did you use that money!?I was also waiting to read that comic with you!",jungkook said as he pouted slightly feeling sorry for his friend.

"Its ok,Nielie. I'll give you some money that i had saved.I know that situations like this would come someday",jimin said and was soon hugged by the other two.

"You're the best,minie.I don't know what we would do without you.Without you,I'm sure that we would be like a burger without chicken!",daniel said as he hugged jimin tightly who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah yeah.Now let's go to the cafe.I'm slightly missing yoonie and i bet that you guys would be missing your seokie and taetae a lot, although kookie here lives together with his taetae and you talk with your seokie 24/7 through phone.Now,the loser has to carry the other two bags for a week!",jimin said and ran towards the cafe without any warning. Jungkook who was watching everything ran as soon as he heard jimin and soon caught up with the other.Whereas Daniel who couldn't register what was happening, ran after a minute or two as he yelled random words causing the passersby to think him as a crazy bitch.

As they reached the cafe with daniel obviously being the last one to enter,they were shocked to see bogum already present there, giving them a sickeningly sweet smile as always.

"Oh!you guys are close friends, i see~Always together",he said as the trio reached the counter.

"You know,tae?I'm their new homeroom teacher",he smiled at taehyung who was surprised by the new information.

"Is it?Are they good at school,gumie?I mean ,are they behaving well?How are their studies?",taehyung asked while jungkook was glaring at bogum with a pout,clearly pissed at the nickname he gave to his taetae.

"Oh tae~I just became their homeroom teacher today.I don't know anything about them.But Mr.Kang,their former teacher said a lot about them.He was on and on talking about these three,saying every mischieves they have done.Poor man,he had gone through a lot!And he took extra time to talk about daniel",bogum laughed and the three elders glared at the trio who were gulping in nervousness.

"Mm....Mr.Gum,what would you like to have?Shall i prepare some hot chocolate for you?",jungkook asked,trying to ignore the glare he was receiving from his taetae.

"Sure,kookie",bogum smiled.

"Nielie,you have a lot to explain!",hoseok said as he pinched Daniel's lips who was trying to kiss him.

"You too,minie.Now follow me and give your explanation",yoongi said as he walked inside the kitchen with jimin following him like an obedient puppy.

"Mm...tae, are they dating?",bogum asked and before taehyung could answer, jungkook butted in.

"Yes,Mr.Gum.Like myself and taetae,they too are dating.Though they love a bit lesser than us, they do love eachother",jungkook said as he kissed taehyung's cheek to which taehyung just smiled slightly.

"Ok,taetae.I'll go ask hoseokie hyung to prepare the hot chocolate",he said and was about to walk away but was stopped by taehyung himself.

"Don't think that i forgot what gumie said about you awhile ago.We are going to have a talk about that once we reach our apartment today",he said and jungkook just nodded and entered the kitchen.