||41.

This is chapter is dedicated to an amazing person; keniemarsh1212 Hope this is long enough ....

Enjoy.

                                  • • •

                     ||Felix's POV||

I matched angrily up the stairs, with my friends not far from me. I was so angry. I wasn't sure I would be able to control my anger, without doing what was on my mind.

Beat that dude, till he slumps to the ground!

I matched over to Ss3 commercial, and badge fully opened the door. There wasn't any teacher in sight, just students having a nice time. Some were reading their school works, while others were chatting with their friends.

Shade gently placed a hand on my shoulder, in other to stop me. "I'll do the talking," She said, before walking passed us and heading straight to the front of the class.

Shade, being the head girl of Blossom High, gained respect from her fellow students. Her eyes scanned the classroom and so did we.

Alex wasn't present.

"Where's the head boy?" Shade spoke with authority. As if noticing that Alex wasn't in class for the first time, the students turned their attention to the only empty seat in the classroom.

"He hadn't been in school for close to three weeks now," One of his seat partner voiced out.

Son of a bitch!

"Is there a reason for that?" Shade asked a again.

"Does it matter?" Sofia asked, a hint of annoyance could be heard in her voice.

"It does," Shade turned to look at Sofia. "It's necessary to know the reasons, before pointing fingers."

I nodded my head at Shade words. Though I was beginning to loose patient too, I could also understand Shade's techniques. Slow and steady they say, wins the race.

"He's sick," Alex's other seat partner said, before turning his attention back to his phone.

"Did you confirm it?" Shade interrogated.

"And why should I?" The boy answered, while looking at Shade in a confused state.

"Did he tell you the time he's gonna resume?" Shade went on.

"Ask his mother," The boy fired at Shade, which prompted Shade to glare back at him.

"Thanks," Shade muttered. Then turned her attention towards us. She was about leaving, then stopped.

"By the way," Shade said, while turning her attention back to the rude boy. "The market isn't far from the school. You can go there and buy yourself some manner of speech."

With all that said, Shade walked over to us and we headed out of the classroom.

"He must have really gotten to you," Commented Sofia.

Still walking ahead of us, Shade muttered. "You've got no idea."

We all walked all the way to the love garden at the back of the school and then sat at the fresh carpeted grass.

"What are we going to do now?" Asked Saviour.

Shaking my head and sighing, I said. "I don't know. But Alex is a dead meat once I get my hands on him."

"Don't go too extreme man," Dafe advise.

"Don't go to extreme?" Emem asked with annoyance. "Did you just voice that shit out?!"