Chapter Eighty-One: TROLL!!! IN THE DUNGEONSSS!!! Thought you aught to know....

"Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die

"Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die."

― Rick Riordan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dodging attacks left and right.

I had thrown myself away from a club seconds from turning my brain to mush like seventy times. I was not having a good time.

"INCARNEOUS!" I blast out chains left and right, smacking away the trolls as best as I could.

Dippet and Merrythought were battling five trolls with a bunch of seventh years, backing them up.

The seventh years were protecting the sobbing first years, and it broke my heart to see how scared they were.

"Fulgura Fulmen!" I send my spell towards any group of first years I saw, and soon the whole field was sending down rains of lightning bolts.

Quite a useful spell if you ask me.

I was biased, though. I was the spell's creator.

I dash inside the school, only to duck to the side with a loud scream. The biggest troll I had ever seen had just broken through one of the walls and was running towards me.

"Great." I shriek and roll to the side, barely missing being beaten to death.

"Tenebris!" I shout, and a blast of pure, dark magic explodes from my palms and hits the Troll dead on. It goes flying into the adjacent wall, knocked out instantly.

I try to catch my breath from my place on the floor before I was hauling myself up and racing to the dungeons, where the Slytherins were.

The west wing of Hogwarts was on fire.

"Aguamenti!" I send waves of water at the flames.

Nothing happened.

Holy shite did Avery?

"I AM KILLING HIM!" I snarl.

Memories of being scorched alive by the Fiendfyre were hitting my brain like torpedoes.