Chapter Eighty-Five: Dancing with Lycans

"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read

"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."

― Harper Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" Tom booms the second we had left the founders.

"Why didn't you tell me about your master plans?" I give him a scowl and he glares at me.

"I just met all the founders. I think that surpasses your concern!" He snaps and I roll my eyes.

"You just experienced Limbo, you stupid boy!! Do you know how many wayward spirits I've met there? They just appeared there because we were both in a place where they could speak to us at the same time." I mutter, annoyed and he smacks the upside of my head.

"OW!!" I smack him back, kicking him in the shin hard. "STOP hitting me!!! You're such a child! My god!! World Domination!?? YOU!? Pffffft. As if." I snicker, making him glare at me harder.

"I'm seriously contemplating throwing you out that window."

"Do it. I dare you. I'll just drag you with me. And since when do you tell someone you're thinking about killing them? You just do it!!! Sheesh....Do I have to teach you everything? You're already on Abaddon's bad side. Don't get on mine." I give him a disgusted look and he blinks at me in surprise.

"Did you seriously just speak to me like that?" He wonders. "She's mad. Mental. No one dares speak to me like that!!!" He booms.

"At least I'm not threatening to dangle you by your toenails over a pit of scorpions on fire."

"Scorpions? Seriously? That's one of the punishments in Hell? What? Is the devil not creative enough?"

The lights are all blown out around us the second he said that.

"Great. You've pissed off Satan now. Well done. Seriously. I sincerely wish you all the luck in the word when you finally die." I scowl at him and if possible his eyes looked ready to pop out of their sockets.