Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 15

"Alright, enough of that. Care to tell me how in the world you got sexy daddy vibe as your boyfriend?"

"S-Shut up and fuck you! And 'Sexy Daddy Vibe'? Seriously, you can put the name better than that."

"Shut up, you know how suck I am with this ridiculous title!"

After Alastor appeared and said hello to Katie before go on his way, M/n and Katie continue their plan by walking around the park before walk back home.

"So, you're have a fiancé for like what three months?"

"Yup and we're probably going to marry around Halloween if I was not wrong..."

As M/n and Katie talk to each other, they also aware that someone had stalked them which not much surprise to M/n since he know who's the stalker but he just let it go and continue talking to Katie. Meanwhile with Nancy, she glared at the female demon who's laughing at her so called 'boyfriend's jokes as she tried to plan about killing her.

'How dare is she! Talking to my boyfriend just like that! I swear if she's made move on my precious boyfriend, I swear to god that I will kill you!'

Thought Nancy as she continues stalked them to the park. Meanwhile with M/n and Katie talk to each other, they can't help but let out annoyed sighed at the feelings about being stalked so they decide to lose the stalker by using M/n's portal to go home which this make Nancy immediately mad because knowing that M/n use that portal to get away from her.

~(x)~

"Jeez, you're right. She will never stop stalking us especially you. Brrrr, I still have goose bumps about being watched by her. Why you don't comfort her, M/n?"

"Even I want to, knowing her like the back of my hand, she will never stop until she got what she's actually wants. You know how she will never change."

Reaching M/n's apartment, they thought it would be nice hang out in his apartment by playing games or watching anime which why not? After few hours spending their time together, Katie thought it's time for her to go and M/n immediately volunteer to send her home.

"Dude, it's fine, I can go home alone."

"I don't care because that bitch is probably wait for you at outside, ready to attack you which I'm not going to lose you again."

M/n declared making Katie chuckled in amused about his stubbornness and protectiveness which this making her feel safe. "Alright fine. Since you're volunteer, let's go then." With that, M/n and Katie on their ways to Katie's house. As M/n and Katie are having their own conservation, Katie notice a familiar male demon in front of them, talking to probably her girlfriend or something which not like she care.

All she cares is the male demon in front of them.

He looks familiar.... Very familiar.

"-tie? Katie? Katie!"

Katie snapped out from her thought and immediately glanced to M/n who stared at her full of worried on his face. "Are you alright?" The (H/c) haired male asked. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... Is it me or that guy look familiar to you?" Katie ask, mentioned about the demon that she just saw with her eye and M/n glanced toward where his best friend just told about and the male slowly nodded.

"Now come to think about it, he really looks familiar.... Looks like...."

They watched the male demon softly kiss his girlfriend's temple and they walked their own separated ways. This make M/n and Katie decide to follow him, to see if their theory is right or wrong. Around an hour follow the demon, Katie and M/n begin to feel doubt about the demon and decide to give up until the said demon that they just followed immediately faced them.

"Excuse me? I notice that you're had been following me and can I ask you is there any problem with me?" The demon asks and now, M/n and Katie saw his appearance closely.

Even the appearance looks different but they remember the familiar eye color that they always saw. A pair of beautiful green forest eye that exactly looks like Katie. And the first thing they thought was,

"Kai?"

~(X)~

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner