Kiss kiss fall in love - Jay

Oh my precious readers , idk if I have the strength - Jesus take the wheel . God this chapter is going to fuckin kill me , deep breath , here we go ..... now ..... right now ........ oh look my motivation for jays chapter flew out the window .

___________________________

Jays been stressed lately, what should I do ? I know he has a tendency to bottle things up until his emotions explode .... what's a good way to deal with stress ? .... food , smoking , absolutely not , ..... Sex.......................NOPE !

well , why not ? You two have been dating for a while , it's what couples do isn't it ? But are we even ready to take it that far ? Thinking long and hard about it you wanted to be a good girlfriend and wanted to help jay avoid having another mental breakdown. Because as fun as it sounds , Walking into the room and opening the closet to jay eating ice cream and crying in the dark while blasting music in his ears full volume, is something you just don't want to deal with again .

But , what do I even do ? I'm not even sure what jay is into and i can't ask him because I want it to be a surprise.... Guess there's only one thing to do -

You found yourself in front of Kai's door . Well this is gonna be .... Really really really really awkward. Come on just knock . Why aren't I knocking .... wait how does one knock ? You kept staring at Kai's door which made you feel like a low key stalker . You know what ?! You kicked his door hard then heard a loud thud on the other side of the door . Oops ....

Kai's door flung open " WHOS ATTACKING THE TEMPLE ?! " he had his sword in hand .

" Woah Woah Woah ! Where's the fire ? "

" ..... isn't that my line ? " he rested his sword on his shoulder. " What do you want (y/n) ? "

" I want you to teach me how to seduce Jay "

Kai's eyes widened and he dropped his sword .

" Um Kai ? " you waved your hand in front of his face until he grabbed your wrist .

" How am I supposed to help you with that ? For all I know he wants to fuck you to the Gummy Bear song " 

" Er .... Just , teach me what usually turns guys on "

" Dangerous words " he pulled you into his room .

He sat you on his bed . " All guys are different , what might work for me , might not work for Jay ...... Definitely won't work for Jay "

" Then maybe teach me the opposite of what you like ? "

".... Well , most guys like lace or knee high socks , black or red , handcuffs ...... I'm not going to go into too much detail " -.-

" I'm not doing that , I meant like .... "

Kai pinned you to his bed .

" Kai ?! " you tried to push him off .

" Relax (y/n) , I'm not going to do anything " he grabbed your hand and started moving your hand in different areas of his face and neck " Here is usually a good spot , and here "

" .... Do I have to touch you ? "

" You will remember better if your touching the spots "

" Ok but why am I under you ? "

" Do you want top ? I guess jay is more of a bottom anyway "

" Sure -" Kai put his hands on your waist and flipped it so you were sitting in his lap . " What do I do after this ? "

" Best bet is to kiss him or kiss his neck "

" Right " Kai pulled your waist closer to his . " Kai idk about this ...... " you saw his other hand behind his back .

" It's fine , it's not like anyone will know and we aren't really doing anything anyway "

"But-" you couldn't even finish your sentence because Kai's bedroom door opened , with Jay standing in the entrance.

" J-Jay it's not what it looks like I swear ! " you stood up quickly.

Jay just glared and grabbed your arm and pulled you out .

" Jay I mean it ! Kai was just - "

" He was just holding MY girlfriends waist and had MY girlfriend in his lap straddling him ! What else can that mean ?! Are you really cheating on me with him ?! I won't let anyone steal my girl away from me again ! First Nya and Cole and now you and Kai ! " 

He pulled you into his room then pinned you to the wall . " Your my girl understand ? " tears slipped down his cheeks . " I can't lose you , please don't leave me " He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close ,hugging you tight , as he buried his face in your neck .

" Jay ....." you hugged him back as you rubbed his back . " .... I saw you were stressed so I was trying to figure out how to help you .... I asked Kai to teach me how to seduce you but he took advantage of that I guess , I'm sorry for being stupid "

"..... huh ? " Jay looked up with a heavy blush on his cheeks " Seduce me ? "

You blushed as well " y-yea ... I don't like seeing you stressed so I wanted to help calm you down "

Jay suddenly started laughing " (Y/n) , I didn't know you were secretly a perv " He snickered .

" I am not ! "

" oh really ? " jay pinned you to his bed now with him on top . " You wanted to seduce me ? I bet I can do a better job than you ever could "

" Challenge accepted " you grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down so your lips met .

Jay kissed back immediately and tried to take dominance but you were in control, your not losing to him . So with that you flipped you two over so that you were on top . Jay smiled as he kept gently pecking your lips then biting them and pulling away , he giggled between each kiss and he held onto your waist from underneath you . God he's so adorable.

You decided to turn things up a bit and slip your hands into jays shirt , which made him jump and squeak .

" What was that ?! " you laughed .

" your hands are cold ! " jay pouted .

" they will warm up "

You moved your hands further up his shirt as jay leaned up and started leaving marks on your neck . You were biting your lip hard to avoid making any noises like jay did . But ... god , he kept biting and sucking on a spot that made you squirm . You felt jay smirk against your neck as he rubbed your sides and bit that spot a bit harder which made a moan escape from your mouth.

" It all makes sense now , he's a switch and a heavy tease . Damnit ! "

You and jay both stopped and looked towards his door with red faces to see Kai standing in the doorway .

" KAI GET OUT ! " you screamed .

" You planned this didn't you ?! " Jay yelled " That's why you texted me to meet you in your room ! "

" Maybe I was curious about if your a top or a bottom because I know my sister can top you easily "

" rude ! Get out of my room ! " jay threw his pillow into Kai's face . He then gently pushed you off him and slammed his door shut and leaned his back against the door .

" Sorry about that .... "

" About what ? We aren't done yet " jay locked the door and slowly crept up to you pinning you down to his bed again .

" That is unless you admit defeat " he booped your nose .

" A ninja never quits " 

A/N : Holy shit that killed me . Hope y'all liked it ! We all know jays chapter kills meh . I've just been really busy lately .... and I'll admit , a little lazy . Cya and love ya all !