{39}

"oh, come on, Seokjin!" Soojin rolled her eyes when Seokjin tried to flex his fighting skills. She needed the black radio phone. Jin putted the cap on which he liked previously, tilts his head up towards Soojin at the rooftop where she was watching him. He winked, she rolled her eyes again. And then he took everything from the guys. Including the knife which she liked.

~

Meanwhile

"Ying, do not flip, we don't have time for your 'back pain' yet!" Junghae whispered to Ying who wanted to do flip kick. Ying rolls his eyes.

"okay, okay!" he whispered back. An unknown man comes out to them. They got into their position, thinking the man will start a fight. But he didn't. Instead he spoke to them about someone will meet them at the back of the house. Until now Junghae and Ying are waiting outside at the back of the big house. Looking left to right to see if anything goes wrong.

"I'm freezing here, will you hurry up a bit?" Junghae tells himself and looks at his dearly friend.

"Don't look at me. I don't have any extra sweater." Ying scoffs and look away.

"hello." a familier voice was heard, they both swifts their heads to see the person. The eyes are wide, mouths open. Speechless, shocked, it must be a hallucination. Ying felt his throat dried. He closes his mouth and managed to say the name.

"Minjun?" A name no other than his brother's. Whom he thought he could have been dead. Minjun yanks Yings arm toward his embrace and starts to sniff his head. Ying puts his arms around his big brother and cries loudly.

"Shush!" Minjun giggled at his little brother's break down and pats his back. "We can't be found. Not here. I promise to explain everything to you. But before that, let's get things done for now, yea?" Junghae gives Minjun a bro hug, a tightly one. Ying swipes his tears away and nods. It's like he turned into his brother's boy again. "We need to put an end to the Baek's!" Ying and Junghae nods at the same time.

Ying had hopes his big brother would still be alive. But after waiting and waiting for so long, he starts to think he might be dead.

Meanwhile Minjun felt safe with those two grown men. Yet childish.

"my best team workers." said Minjun.

~

Y/n is still being shut by Daniels big hand. She was so disappointed at him and also herself. Him for lying, for acting and for her to call him friend and was about to be called, 'crush'.

"You better shut your pretty mouth or else you won't like what will happen to your loved once." to my loved? She thought. And obeyed him. They walked too much, she was getting tired, she wanted to ask where they were going. Finally being arrived at the place he was waiting for. He opened the door for the rooftop and pushed her inside. Little did he know someone else was there. The plan was this rooftop is supposed to be his.

"You are a disgusting man. Never knew you could do such thing. I even freaking called you a friend, Daniel!" she yelled at his face, he was smiling the whole time. Enjoying it.

"ouch, you done?" he said, getting his big black bag behind the door, getting out some knives and a big gun from it. He was getting them ready. While she was trying not to cry.

"I hate you bastard. Goddamn you!" She screams at his back. "Why?" He stops doing whatever he was doing and stares at her.

"Why what?"

"Those stuff. The stalking thing. The car thing and the nearly kidnapping me thing." The look in her was anger with hatred.

"I was being told to." He simply said and she frowned.

"can you specific?" she said getting pissed.

"Y/n, my dear target. I work for the Baek leader. And you know them. I get high payment and I'm really strong, fearless and confident. So, that's why I work this job which turns out I need to stalk the girl named Min Y/n which is of course, you. Made that all clear yet?" he smiles lastly. Continuing his work. He once was stopped again from her question. He kicks the inside of his cheek with his tongue. He is losing his patience.

"who told you to do that? Who is this person which knew me for such a long time?" he stands up.

"isn't it obvious? It's Mr. Baek. Now, may I finish my work? Stop asking questions." she ignored him, thinking why the hell he wanted to kill her in the first place? Was it because I was the daughter of his biggest enemy? She guessed. While was being confused, suddenly a trigger was heard. Turns around to be met by her friend, Soojin.

"Soojin!" she called her name when she was about to run to her. Daniel was faster to grab her. He puts his knife around her throat and with another hand holding the gun.

"now, now. I knew you would go against our plan since she is your dearly friend. Soojin, it was me who gave you the work and payed to your dying mother's surgery! You dare to betray me?!" The knife is sharp on my skin. I gulped slowly. "How could you do this?" Last sentence he was being sarcastic. Acting all hurt.

"Shut up, asshole." Soojin said cooed while holding tightly to her gun, standing strongly, pointing her gun at him.

"tsk, tsk. How disappointing." he said before turned into his serious face. "now." a blood brushes out from Soojins waist. She let go of the gun, falling on the hard ground. Y/n screamed at the sight. She struggled under his hold, wanting to be free and go to her friend. Daniel looks around once more before letting her go. And he gets back doing what he was doing.

"Soojin!" Y/n slowly puts Soojin's head on her lap when seeing her hardly breathing. "stay with me, Soojinnie." she begged letting her warm tears escape out. They were dropping on Soojin.

"Is it raining?" Y/n presses her lips together.

"Not funny."

"I'm trying to distract the pain, Y/n." Y/n caress her head slowly.

"Eyes should stay open." Soojin nods. "You are strong. You just need to bear it a little longer, yea?" Y/n sniffs.

"hell yeah... I know that." She said getting weaker.

"I have already lost my loved once. You can't be one of them." Soojin wants to tell her she is being too dramatic, but Soojin is liking it. She is getting weaker though. Soojin smiles and whisper for her to get close and Y/n listens.

"Don't worry, sleepy bear." She calls out her old nickname from their high school days. Y/n tries not to feel delighted about a nickname.

Daniel looks over at his friend who is on another mansion's rooftop. He wasn't paying any attention to the girl's. What's important is doing his duty right now. His teammate puts his thumbs up to him and spoke to him over the headset. "Good job." Daniel nods and continues the work.

"Remember about that guy, who used to work at that wing chicken restaurant? And we never saw him anymore..." she continues, "he is here." she whispered low so Daniel won't hear. Y/n frowns her eyes as she scanned around to see where he was. "So don't distress." With that she slowly close her eyes. Y/n starts shaking her forcibly.

"Soojin?" Tears broke again and sobbing was heard. "Soojin!"