{40}

Seokjin couldn't get out of his hideout. He had been hiding behind a pile of big boxes filled with random stuff. He peeked at Daniel, who continued with his job. Seokjin tried to move to peek at Y/N and Soojin. He gulped, feeling bad for the girl in pain. He messaged Yoongi, and all he could do now was wait for him to come and help.

"Hoseok..." Jungkook whispered, making Jimin and Taehyung look at him.

"What about him?" said Jimin, holding his wounded arm.

"Hoseok is lying outside," Jungkook said frailly. He was losing too much blood. Taehyung really felt bad for him; he would take him with them, but it is more dangerous since some of his now enemies are here; he could be harmed again. His blood was boiling. He hated the man who took him away from his parents; he hated the murderer; he hated everything. At this point, he only wanted to get real revenge.

"Jimin, can you endure a little more and throw some punches?" Jimin smirked, nodding to him, while his inside was screaming, wanting more rest.

Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder before going out. Jungkook was left all alone. He wanted to help; he was feeling bad.

"D... Daniel..." Jungkook mumbled slowly before closing his eyes.

"Hoseok, Hoseok!" Taehyung kept shaking the poor boy who was guarding for them when they were inside; he was hit on his forehead with a gun, which Daniel stole from Jungkook and threw it away before getting inside the basement.

"... Let me be..." he mumbled. They sighed in relief that he was alive. Jimin's alright arm slapped Hoseok's cheek.

"AH!" He flinched hard, holding his cheek with his hand. His heart was beating non-stop.

"F*ck!" and that's where Hoseok started to curse him all the way out. After that, Jimin told him some of the urgent plans, and Taehyung's real father and so that he got his memory.

"... That's shocking," he said looking at Taehyung, who was still mad.

"Did you send all the guards there? They better do a real job or else they get a hole in their head," the older man says to his bodyguard.

"Yes, sir!" he bowed to him, leaving the older alone with his favorite whiskey.

"This man shouldn't be dead by now; he is strong enough." he took his sip slowly, enjoying the night.

Y/n pov

After putting Soojin's head slowly on the ground, I stood up, running to Daniel and started to hit his back since he was digging down.

"You murderer! He should have killed you! He should have killed you!" I kept repeating the same thing; he didn't even bother moving.

"He should have killed you-" I was being pushed away, flinching from his high tone.

"STOP IT, WILL YOU?! I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE HERE! You know what? I should stick you with the needle, so you could sleep for a while." I started to get frightened; I backed away as far as possible from him. He got the needle and got closer as I was backing away.

"Stop right there?" seeing my brother, I ran up to behind him and saw Jin lifting Soojin quickly in a bridal way. Jin... Was he here the whole time?

"Oh my? Are you her brother? You don't look so alike, right?" Daniel knew his friend was off the line since he didn't shoot. They got him. Yoongi did. The message from Jin in which he sent it to Yoongi was saying that he got to kill the guy at the rooftop before coming here, helping them.

"Good Job, Yoongi." Seeing Soojin makes me tear up again. Y/n was still behind her brother; Jin lays Soojin at where he was hiding before standing with Yoongi's side.

"Come on, the game is at the beginning; why ruin it?" said Daniel backed up while his hands at the air; the two of them were aimed guns at him. Even so, His teams were all around them in the blink of an eye. Some came from the door, and some from the rooftop's edges.

"Shit..." cursed Yoongi; he did not expect this so soon. Y/n got petrified at what he might do to them now.

"Now, give her, and I would be happy to let you go." Daniel said happily.

"Dream of." said Yoongi dead glaring. Daniel shrugged his shoulder, signaling his one of the teams to give him something.

"Thanks, Buddy." he winked as the guy throws the gun to him. He aims it at Yoongi.

"Now, now. Give her to me, Yoongi." being ignored he then said,

"Y/n, remember what I told you before? Your beloved ones will die if you don't come here instantly." she hesitates to go to him, Yoongi stopped her from going any further.

"Yoongi, you heard him. Please..." and yet he didn't let go of her hand.

"Nah, ah!" Daniel came closer to him while holding the gun right at his between eyes. Y/n looked at Daniel in horror as she shook her head. Y/n jerked out of her brother's grip and got with Daniel. Jin closes his eyes frustration.

"Good job, now block them." as he said that he jumped out of the rooftop with Y/n in his arms.

"NO!" Yoongi screamed when they left his sight, Jin managed to be free from the guy's grips and ran to where they jumped, seeing Daniel wearing a black rope, they landed safely. Jin sighed being taken away from the edge.

"She is safe." he said to her Older brother.

"Let me go! You moron!" kicking wasn't helping, screaming, still wasn't. My soul left when he jumped like that.

"Why did Jungkook leave you alive?" I asked him.

"Not liking it me being alive? Ouch." he said still making her walk forcibly.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked again, being pissed at him.

"To where hell is." he said chuckling. Y/n rolled her eyes, hating him so much.

"Are you going to kill me?" he stopped his steps as hers. He looked at her smiling.

"This is going to be the last question, and maybe, maybe not?" he then continued to walk.

Flashback

"Are you the one who has spoken to Y/n on the phone?" Jungkook asked while pointing the gun at the guy's head who was about to shower.

"How did you come in here?" Daniel lowkey knew this would happen. But his acting skills did their job. "If you are here to kill me, please don't!" he got on the floor begging between his feet. Jungkook's heart was screaming not to do that, since this innocent boy didn't do any wrong.

"You better get the hell out of her life, before I put a bullet in your head." with that, he disappeared.

"What a soft hearted moron." Daniel mocked, standing up from the floor smirking.