|029|

So like in my authors not before I said a 'bother' instead of 'another' 😬 this why it's important to read over things 😶

[A month later]

Things had become cold and awkward. Taehyung hated that he listened to Jieun. He wished he could have turned back time and changed everything. He though back to when he tried to explain it all to you.

{flashback}

Taehyung waited for EunHa in the makeup room. He knew she had a shoot at the moment but she had forgotten he phone. He knew that she'd comeback for it. As she did.

"EunHa please." He said the moment she walked din. He quickly rushed to the door making sure it was shut. "Please you have to listen. Let me explain-"

"That you were cheating on me-well still are." EunHa sighed. "Taehyung move I need to go."

"No! I need to tell you this, I know what I did was wrong but I had to or else she would have-"

"I don't care. I don't if she made you or what reason it was. The fact is that you listened to her, you have in. Okay she may have threatened you, but you couldn't have told me then? You couldn't have told me what happened then? We could have fixed that problem together but you decided that cheating on me would have been the best option. And how long did that go on for? A month or two? Maybe every longer. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to leave."

{end of flashback}

Taehyung growled the knocking everything on his desk onto the floor before kicking the desk itself over making it fall to the floor. He went on a rampage destroying his office. His breathes became heavy as he glared into the mirror on one of the walls.

Taehyung let out a yell before repeatedly punching the mirror not caring that the sharp blades were cutting his hands. He fell to the floor, blood dripping from his hands.

[Meanwhile]

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung asked scanning through the racks of clothes before pulling out two jackets holding them up to her body.

"What do you mean?" Eunha asked her as you inspected the tops. "The turquoise one. You already have a black one like this."

"Between you and my brother," she said putting back the black jacket. "You guys seem so distant now, weren't you getting along?"

"We were." EunHaspoke taking out a black skirt. "You should get this."

"So what happened?" She asked taking the skirt.

"He said that stopped seeing Jieun. And that's went we became closer, everything was going good but then...he stared seeing her again...it went on for a while so then I told him that everything we may have had was gone and that as soon as the contact ends we'd get a divorce and move in with our lives. Not exactly those words but something like that." EunHa explained.

"Did he explain himself?" Chaeyoung asked as they both went to check out. "Aren't you getting anything?"

"He tried to but I wouldn't listen, I think that she blackmailed him but I told him whatever the reason was he should've told me from the start." EunHa explained. "So what's up with you an Mina? I rarely see you with each other anymore."

"We've taken a break." Chaeyoung explained. "She's gone back to her home town in Japan. She'll be there for a while so we decided to take a break until she gets back." EunHa nodded understanding the situation. "Also I have to ask. Tzuyu and Jeongguk yeah?"

"Those two." EunHa chuckled. "They seem to have an on an off relationships. Some days they look like they hate each other and others they're okay. I'll find out from Dowoon to see what's up with them."