Universe 5: The Proof

(Edited)

Hey! Just wanted to apologise for the mix up I had with another chapter. I accidentally uploaded one I was working on that was unfinished so I unpublished it. If you were wondering about that that's why it got taken down or seemed unfinished because it was.

"Okay here it is." Maze said.

"Here's what?" Bakugo asked, still angrily, but a lot quieter, taking people aback.

"Midoriya said that you cried during your fight with him and we didn't believe it, so Maze is showing us a clip." Kaminari said, smirking.

"Deku did what?!"

"I'm playing it!"

"Why?!" Bakugos voice said as the video started. It showed Midoriya and Bakugo in the middle of fighting. The training buildings all around them were dark and a bit forboding in the night. Bakugo reached both of his hands forward, setting off explosions that lit up the sky, but Midoriya kicked them away causing a green streak where his feet were, the explosions fired off harmlessly upwards.

"Woah! I didn't know you guys fought like that!" Jiro exclaimed. Bakugo scoffed, crossing his arms.

"This is before Deku even got serious. He didn't want to fight me until later on." He said. This caused many people to look at the screen in awe, wondering what the rest of the fight would be like.

"Why?!" With his arms still up in the air, fire and smoke whirled around Bakugos head, but he lost his ballance. He fell hard onto the pavement.

"Oof." Kami said. Jiro smacked him.

Midoriya stopped, his quirk powering down as he looked at Bakugo with concern. "A-are you okay?" He asked. He reached down his hand, but Bakugo angrily smacked it away.

"Rude." Ojiro commented.

"Even in the middle of a fight he's always looking out for others. It's ridiculous!" All Might exclaimed.

"I know right?" Inko said, looking at her son with worry, knowing that this actually happened in their world.

A flashback came onto the screen. It showed All Might talking to Bakugo during their exam where they had to fight him. Bakugo had his hands on his knees and was panting.

"It's because of young Midoriyas sudden improvement isn't it?" He walked forward a few steps. "But you know, there no way level 1 power and level 50 power can improve at the same rate."

"That's true." Nezu said. "It's easier for a lesser experienced person to get experience than a person who already had experience, because there's isn't as much to learn." Aizawa nodded his head.

"But doesn't Bakugos voice sound a little... Weird. Ribbit." Tsu commented.

"Shut up frogface." He grumbled.

"He sounds like he's about to cry." Todoroki said. (I keep forgetting he's here lol)

That's because he is. Midoriya thought.

"Do not make fun of your classmates!" Iida said. "Even if it is Bakugo!"

"What about Mineta?" Yaomomo asked. Iida hesitated.

"Well it's unethical to make fun of classmates..." He received glares from the girls. He continued. "Unless they have done something that justifies it." He adjusted his glasses, looking at the grape in question.