Dick is NOT Having a Good Night. (YJ)

My content may not be top-notch due to many quarantine related factors

Oh, BTW this is Young Justice cause I'm trash, just assume the team already knows of Robin's brothers.

Ages(The team ages are the same as in the first season of the show)

Damian - 23

Tim - 20

Jason - 18

All the other team members - 16

Dick - 13

Team POV

There's a lot of downtime in between missions, so, obviously, the only reasonable thing to do is watch scary movies in the dark.

"Promise this won't give you nightmares?" Wally teased, popping is the DVD and flopping back on the couch.

The young speedster had been poking fun at Robin ever since he'd shrieked when some henchmen had jumped him during a mission. poor pre-pubescent Robin was now going out of his way to try and prove to Wally that he's tough. 

Honestly, The rest to the team thought it was kind-of adorable That he felt such motivation to prove himself; yet they also wanted to protect him, reasoning that they already know how strong he is.

"Alright, folks!" Wally put on his ringleader voice. "First up on out list tonight, an absolute classic; Paranormal activity!"

BatBros POV

Tim blinked awake, words on his computer screen swirling and swimming. He'd been sitting here forever. He stood up and headed downstairs.

"Hey Timmy." Jason emptied sugary cereal into his mouth.

"Hi Jay, where is everyone?"

"Bruce is out at a late meeting, Alfred is god-knows-where, Dami is in there -Hey Demon!"

"WHAT?"

"-Yup, I was right."

"WHAT, TODD?" Damian strolled fiercely into the room; his face in a book.

Tim shook out his hair with one hand, pulling a carton of milk out of the fridge and checking the expiration date. "So is Dickie out tonight?"

"I dunno. Flash-boy sent me a text earlier, but I'm ghosting him cause he said my pop-head collection was dumb.

"Huh, okay." Tim used every ounce of self-restraint he had not to chug milk from the carton. "If he doesn't show up by curfew, than we go looking.

Team POV

Zatanna had joined for the evening, and was sitting next to Robin, on the floor in front of the couch.

As the scenes progressed, the raven-haired boy was inching his hand nervously towards hers; except She'd moved up to sit on the couch during the scary scenes, so Robin was trying to reassure himself by running his hand "Casually" up-and-down her leg. Robin was to nervous to take his eye off the screen.

Wally was shocked -no- terrified to feel someone touch his leg. He'd been half curled up next to Artemis, who was lazily making eyes at Zatanna across the couch. Wally looked down at where Dick was toughing his leg, and then up at the black-haired girl, who stifling laughter. She pointed at her own mini skirt, and then at Wally's shorts. He got it. Their legs were both *mostly* shaven and squashed so close on the cramped sofa that they're legs were just a tangle of limbs.

Tension was building in the scene, Wally felt Dick grip his leg tightly.

Jump scare.

All four teens-but mostly Robin and Wally- screamed. in an instant Dick dropped Wally's leg and turned around, wide eyed. Wally couldn't hold it back, and let out a choke of laughter.

Dick's cheeks flushed pink, even in the low-light. Now Wally, Zatanna, and Artemis were giggling, while Kaldur, M'gann, and Conner were brought out of their engagement with the film, confused.

"Sorry, dude." He chuckled, watching Dick's brain play catch up and realize how screwed he was.

"Oh screw off, Walls." He spat, this would be really funny if it wasn't him.

The movie resumed... until the climax, when The robotic voice scared the living daylights out of them at top volume.

"Christ!" Conner yelled, honestly terrified.

The one in the intruders, the oldest and scariest one, walked up to the couch, frightening and confusing EVERYONE.

"We're going."

"Huh?"Artemis, who was right under where he stood, was utterly confused.

"Robin."

He looked up at his brother and took in the situation. "oh-what- Why're you guys here?" 

"We just saw West's texts, also, it is exactly... forty-two minutes after curfew."

Robin looked furiously at his brothers. 

"Come on." The shorter one in the cowl said. "Do you want Bats to ground you?"

The one in the hood stormed over and hauled the boy into his arms baby-style. "Let's go, kiddo!"

"No!" His brother exclaimed indignantly. He'd made it through almost the whole movie looking *tough*, just for his brothers to show up and embarrass him like this. 

"Come on, Di-Rob, we're doing you a solid here. let's go." Hood said.

Kaldur spoke up, unsure of how to help. "Is there something I can do to help?"

"ehh, just ignore him, he's being a brat." Hood said, holding his brother tightly so he couldn't move.

Dick searched for reasonable reasons to be mad. "At least let me -finish the movie!"

The one in the cowl looked up. "Oh-ho-ho-hell no, You're wayyy too young to be watching this!"

"No I'm not!"

The scary one turns to face his kid brother. "Yes, you are. Let's go."

"Sorry guys, keep at it!" The shorter one begged, as they headed to the tube.

"Don't worry, Robin, we'll finish the movie together some other time." Kaldur and M'gann called after them.

BatBros POV

"Alright young man," Tim called, as soon as they were back in the manor. "If you don't want us to go to Bruce you'd better get changed for bed immediately!" Tim scolded. 

"But Timmy!" Dick whined. "Patrol!"

"eh- NO BUTS! go get changed, Right Now!"