Chapter 26

*BACK AT THE MANSION ~Maskys room.*
|€\€\>_€\££€|+|+{€\]?]€]|££|!.€]]€£\!|!\'""

Sighing and looking down at a picture of a woman who was beautiful, a woman with bright red hair, almost as red as a rose, her white and pale skin, her mesmerizing emerald eyes, lost in his thoughts he hadn't noticed that slenderman had entered his room. immediately dropping the picture a loud thud was heard as it hit the floor, looking back the picture had fallen on its wood part and the the glass making it perfectly fine. Masky sighed in relief then looked at slenderman embarrassed. 

Slenderman spoke up. "Masky I-I know it hurts, even after all this time, but its been 2 years...i know you loved her deeply but what if (Y/N) see's this?."    Masky sighed. "Then i'll explain everything to her, she can't be mad at me for loving before her, and she certainly can't be mad at me for loving someone who's dead." Masky replied snappily not meaning too.  Masky looked at the picture once more as he picked it up and hid it in his clothes drawer. 

"I know what you're thinking Slendy and you're right, i shouldn't be going after (Y/N) when i'm still clearly in love with my ex, but Slendy she's gone and I've tried everything and i don't think i'll ever be able to bring her back!.....I deserve to at least have the chance of moving on, I know it's selfish for Hoodie has never felt love, but I need this slendy, I need to move on!....(Y/N) is the only other person besides Rosetta who's ever been able to make my heart skip a beat, i do care for her and i would love to be given the chance to show her how amazing love can be."

Slenderman nodded and left the room "I understand Masky, I won't tell (Y/N) until you feel the moment is right, i hope the best for you, her, and hoodie whatever she chooses."