Blurb Night: My GQ Boy

I had asked Tommy download Instagram because I was sick of having to copy the link to a funny video and send it to him. And finally, when we were laying on the couch together, he had done so. It was a nice gesture. But as I was laying in bed patiently waiting for him to finish in his office downstairs, my phone began to buzz with a flood of notifications from instagram. I lifted my head off of the pillow and retreated to my phone to see that Thomas had been commenting under all of my photos.

: my beautiful girl

: i took that photo!

: you're so stunning

It made me want to weep. But more than anything I wanted to get out of bed and squish him. Even though he was a moody man at most times, he was a pleasure to deal with. Especially with me.

I swiped out of the app and opened to my text messages. I quickly wrote to Thomas: Come UPSTAIRS!!!!!!!

Just like that, as I was sitting up smiling at my phone like a lunatic, a knock was at the door and behold, the almighty Thomas Shelby!

He was shirtless, as the hot New York City smog was present this July day. He was shirtless, and indeed, his tattoos glowed back at me. Then, there was his boxers that sat comfortably at his hips. He was on vacation, and he looked the part.

His phone pinged and he opened the text and smiled lopsidedly at me. "So aggressive." He smirked, approaching me.

He threw the phone on the bed before crawling up to me. He was at the foot of the bed when he pulled me by my ankled. I laughed falling back into the bed. My shirt - HIS shirt that I wore rode up to my belly. Thomas's eyes roamed until finally, his pretty blue eyes met mine.

My eyes roamed his, getting lost in his features. "You're such a beautiful man." I helplessly tell him, unable to conceal it anymore.

He only smiles, gently pinning me to the bed, he leans down and kisses my lips softly. "Hi." He whispers.

I blush, "Hello."

"Did you see me comments?"

You break into a wide grin. "Yes, they were so cute."

"I don't know how to work instagram. Finn taught me, well, tried to but-"

"No, you did good honey."

"Honey." He says the word, scrunching up his face. "I saw that photo of you and you posted. The one of us in the car."

I bite my lip. Oh no! Secretive, gangster Tom seen grinning, kissing me on my instagram! It's borderline blasphemy! Unacceptable.

"Well you are my boyfriend." I tease, raising an eyebrow. "Right."

"Yes, I am but is it necessary to post me on your social media?"

"Yes!" I reply and lean up to kiss him. "I want everyone to know you're mine. Kind of like how you constantly have me at these events to parade me around like a trophy."

He smirks mercilessly. "Fair enough."

"And that GQ photo you posted, you wrote something funny." He laughs and picks up his phone. "What is it? I haven't gotten on me contacts..." He says to himself, swiping his finger to and fro on his phone. It's a fuckin' iPhone 6 that he got years ago, and he's still having a hard time with it. "Ah! Here, you had these emojis." He shows me finally. I break into giggles.

Thomas rolls onto his back, and I bring myself to his chest. I run my fingers up and down his chest before meeting his eyes.

"Yes, that's because I drool over you." I tell him, dumbfounded. He smiles, proud of me.

As he scrolls out of his instagram, his phone beeps, notifying him that he's got an email. I think about what he had asked me to do today. All I've gotten around to doing is shopping online for nonsense. Ah-hah! It was to pick up some groceries because we were running low. After all, the New York City apartment we share wasn't always stocked, since we only spend a few days here in the year.

"I forgot the groceries." I bite your lip, looking up at him.

"Not the groceries y/n," he groans, he doesn't really mind though, he'll get one of the many people on his payroll to go for us. "What are we going to have for dinner?"

"I don't know. We can get that Chinese food we love?" She questions glancing at him. "Watch a movie. Netflix and chill?" She looks at him, and raises an eyebrow, smirking. She missed all of him now. His touch, kisses, body.

"Huh?" He questions leaning back in against the bed. "We don't have Netflix, it's shit. I canceled it a month ago. Remember? I think we've got HBO now?"

Of course he doesn't knows what Netflix and chill is. He looks at me, oblivious!

"No, I mean 'Netflix and chill;." I smirk again more seductive, I think Thomas doesn't understand. The geezer is simply too posh for all of this nonsense.

He raises an eyebrow this time, nearly rolls his eyes at how goofy I'm being.

"That's ok, you don't get it." I huffs, sulking over his skin, I duck down and kisses him.  "My smoking hot boyfriend is really an old man." She moans, "What am I to do?" She turns her head and raises an eyebrow. "What should I do with you?"

Thomas smirks this time. She looks sexy. "If you want to have sex tonight, why not just say it?"

He played dumb, knowing it'll begin to fuel me. "You cheeky bastard!" I break into a chorus of laughs.

______AN: SORRY I KNOW THIS AINT CUDDLING BUT YES THE SLEEVE WAS NECESSARY

(ur comment: ) @yourinstagramhandle: my GQ boyyyyyyyyy 😋😛🤤