-22-

The day has come. I'm shaking nervously but it has to be done. I want to do it. I feel like I'm ready now.

"Namjoon...?"

"Yes.."- He said as he brushed his fingers through my hair while we were cuddling.

"It's probable that they know we are coming...what if they are preparing people to fight us...? It'll be two against way more..."

"Don't worry, a friend of mine is gathering people from the village to help us...I can't risk your life...the more the merrier..."

"What if they have gold prepared to kill us all...?"- I asked.

"There is no gold in the kingdom. Because angels can't bear it, acient kings made sure that any single hint of gold would be out the land."- He said and it made me feel a little bit more at ease.

"Are you ready?"- he asked after some silence.

"Pffff...no"- I said and he chuckled.

"Well...I think you are..."

"That's because you love me and find everything that I do amazing"- I said mocking the situation and he chuckled.

"C'mon let's get ready"

****

After getting ready, I took a deep breath and went downstairs with Namjoon, trying not to be seen getting out of the house. We couldn't fly from my window, otherwise they would notice. My mom doesn't know it. I didn't find the courage to tell her.

As we were about to get out of the door someone grabbed my hand.

"Mom.."- I said once I realized it was her who was holding me.

"I'm coming with you..."- she said.

"What?...you knew...?"- I asked surprised.

"How could I not? You're my daughter. I know you too well."

"I'm sorry..."- I told her regretting not telling her before and lying to her until now.

"I'm the one who should be sorry...I should have never kept this all away from you...it was never my decision to make..."- my mother said, giving me strength for this new fight.

My mother put her wings out and they were beautiful. They were white as pearls. I have never seen her with them and it left me amazed.

"Wait!"

We heard a voice and it was my father.

"I know that right now I'm pretty much useless because I'm not one of you, but... either way, you are MY daughter...so don't put yourself in too much danger...I love you"- he said and hugged me giving me his lucky charm.

"I love you too... dad.."

After that, Namjoon, my mother and I flew to the Angel kingdom to start the revolution once again.

****

We got there, but before we went to the castle, we went to Namjoons friend who spoke with the villagers about starting a new revolution.

We enter a small wooden house full of people inside. They are all talking to each other, ignoring our entrance.

"Jin"- Namjoon called and a handsome young man came to us.