New Information

Chiron :

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard an intense banging on the main door to the Big House. As I got up (A/N: Lol idk how he sleeps) checked the clock and saw that it was four in the morning. While I trotted to the door, I was thinking who could be outside so early in the morning.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to look not as sleepy before I opened the door. "Chiron, I accept your quest to protect Harry Potter," was all I heard as I saw Percy Jackson standing in front of me with tear streaks on his cheeks. I was worried for Percy even though he may not have been the small twelve year old boy who first came here killing the Minotaur to protect Grover and get revenge for his mother.

I quickly ushered him through the door and told him to take a seat. "What is the matter Percy? You look terrible and by the looks of it you have been crying," I simply stated concerned for the son of Poseidon in front of me. For the next hour and half he explained to me everything that happened right after I had asked him about the quest.

"Percy I am very sorry to hear about you and Annabeth. I would never believe in all my years that she would cheat on such a great hero. I also presume that you accepted my quest now to get some time away from here am I correct?"

Percy

I slowly nodded my head towards my mentor knowing he probably pieced everything together. "I understand," was all I got from Chiron. I decided to change the subject because talking about it was just fresh in my mind. "So... what about this quest for this Harry dude?"

"Ah yes, are you sure you want to go on this quest, you don't ha-" "Yes I do," I said interrupting him. "Ok, well since they are wizards and witches, I will have to ask Hecate to bless you so you can do magic. She will also have to train you not just about spells, you will have to learn about the wizarding worlds; history and customs."

I groaned hearing this new information thinking that it would be a simple quest. Not a moment did I think I would have to learn a whole bunch of crap, but I guess I would need to, to blend in.

"Its only for your good Percy, now let me Iris message Hecate." I watched as he pulled out a drachma and asked me to make him a rainbow. "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering and show me Hecate." I watched at the rainbow started to change and show me a familiar goddess doing some things I have never seen before.

Hecate looked up and looked and Chiron, "I assume Mr. Jackson over there has accepted your quest to help your old friend?" Chiron just simply nodded to her in return. "I will be there in ten minutes, I must finish this potion first."

"Thank you very much Lady Hecate," Chiron said then swiping through the rainbow to end the message. He turned around to face me, "I guess I shall explain this quest to you in more detail while we wait."

Chiron

Percy nodded his head while I decided on where to start with my explanation. "Percy if you remember from last time Lord Voldermort is a very powerful wizard who will do anything to get what he wants. I want you to be very careful when you go to Hogwarts because he even has influence in the Ministry of Magic there. Chose who you trust wisely."

He just simply nodded his head and waited for me to go on. "My old friend Dumbledore had asked for me to send the most capable demigod to help protect Harry because although he is doing everything he can, he is still worried for the boy."

"I remember you saying something about Harry being the only one to kill Voldermort, why is that?"

"That is correct Percy, I'm glad you remembered. When Harry was a baby, his parents Lily and James Potter tried to protect him but died in the process. When Voldermort killed Lily, part of the spell rebounded back at him protecting Harry. It did not kill Voldermort because he had split his soul making Horcruxes. This essentially made him impossible to kill unless all his Horcruxes were destroyed. Voldermort had unknowingly created a Hrocruxe in Harry. Thus this is why Harry is known as 'the boy who lived'. Everyone that has seen Voldermort had been killed, no one lived to tell about him. He has not been seen until his resurrection to a full state body recently."