020

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Boy if you don't move," blushed Armani as she felt Nasir's hand slide into her boy shorts— she had knew she should of put some tights on before the two smoked a blunt together.

Nasir had originally came over because Armani wanted to have a nap date which they did, and when they woke up they smoked. The two had been so busy with their jobs that they hadn't seen each other in 3 to 4 days which for them— was forever and painful.

She tried moving his hand but it wouldn't budge so she left him alone. The longer his hand stayed there the more wet she had gotten and more impatient.

Nasir knew exactly what he was doing and he could feel the anticipation on Armani's body, he liked the tension he knew was building and he liked the little movements she made signaling that she was getting a little self conscious, he breathed softly on her neck causing a shiver to run down her spine before he planted soft kisses all over her neck. He moved away from her neck taking in her beauty causing her to pout from neediness, she knew and he knew that she wanted him, she wanted to feel him. 

He kissed the corner of her mouth teasingly before he  moved back to her neck— he breathed in her signature soft vanilla scent before he sucked softly on her skin— he planned on leaving marks on her body that told anyone in a close proximity, that she was off the market. He left a couple hickeys here and there as he listened to her soft moans— her moans made him rock hard but he refused to have sex with her too early— his whole thing was anticipation and he liked to hear her whine and beg for what she wanted.

He easily removed the loose tank top she wore and admired her small 34 B cup breast— he looked at her body language and could tell she was growing more self conscious so he assured her that she was beautiful. He licked from her neck to above her chest making sure to leave a hickey or two before finally— his mouth met her breast, he softly took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked on it while he played and lightly pinched the other. As he did this, Armani grew even more impatient and attempted to rub herself— only for him to demand to move her hand which she did. He finished sucking her breast before he kissed and licked her stomach going further down until he was right above her treasure box.

He looks up at Armani who's eyes are still low from the blunt they shared and whos eyes showed pure lust. She licked her lips as he watched him do his thing growing slightly frustrated. She begged him not to tease but he demanded her to be patient and let him do his thing which she reluctantly did. He kissed her inner thighs and softly bit them noticing her drenched grey PINK panties— he smirked to himself knowing the amount of control he had over this girl and he hadn't even done anything yet. He pulls her panties off with his teeth and tosses them to the side taking in her wet pretty box. He slides his finger down her slit which causes Armani to form a 'O' with her lips. He collects the wetness on his finger and sucks them making sure she watches. He slides his finger into her tight wet box slowly and deeply causing her to moan softly. He massages her insides with just his one finger all while he rubbed her clit with his thumb until his fingers are drenched and her juices are oozing. He slips another finger in without warning causing a loud moan to escape Armani's lips as he pumps in and out of her. He twists and turns his fingers inside of her while he listens to her moans louder and louder, he spits on her clit and rubs it with his thumb adding onto Armani's high— he doesn't stop until her legs starts to shake and she finally explodes on his fingers. He waits until she's down from her high before he pulls his fingers out— he sucks one of the fingers tasting pineapples and then tells Armani to open her mouth— Armani opens her mouth and Nasir shoves his fingers in there making her suck her juices off.

When she finishes, he pulls his fingers out and pushes her legs up so they're touching her chest. Armani whose excitement was hard to ignore thinking that she'd finally get him inside her changes when he tells her not yet. She protests a little bit until she gasps when Nasir tongue meets her pearl. He started from the top of her slit and worked his way down holding her body in place as it jerks in pleasure. He spreads her pussy lips and blows on her clit causing her to shiver again. Armani licks her lips as Nasir's mouth meets her clit again and attacks it swirling and spitting everywhere. He takes his time eating her out and enjoys her small sounds as he eats and eats. She begs for him to slow down because she hadn't had anything as good as him. He explored every part of her pussy while she played with her boobs. She was sure her neighbors heard her moaning but at the moment, she did not care, she was on cloud 9. Nasir slowly glides his tongue from her entrance back up to her clit feeling Armani's legs began to shake signaling a big orgasm was coming. He stopped midway teasing her while she begged for him to continue. He asked her what his name was and without second thought she moans out nasir, he wasnt a fan of the whole daddy thing seeing that his future kids would call him that. Nasir spits on Armani's clit and slurps it up before sucking on her clit which drives her closer to the edge.

Nasir pins Armani down in place when she attempts to run away and seconds later she came all over Nasir's face while moaning his name loudly and very audibly so all her neighbors could her. Nasir licked her clean before he moved his head up and kisses her lips several times.

"I told you I'd change your life ma," he said as he lied on Armani's bare titties but Armani was fast and long gone asleep.

Thoughts 🌚?

Thanks for the votes bougie babiesss I love youu! Y'all rlly fwm and I appreciate that 🖤.

Hope yall enjoyed the scenee 🌚🌚