Chapter 13

The two omegas and alphas went to a really old restaurant. Even JK didn't know this place. Jin came here with his friends when they were sad. There were nobody in the restaurant, just the four wolves and some waiters. Jin was quiet while JK and Tae were lovey-dovey for the full time. They ordered seafood. Namjoon always hated the seafood but he ate that for Jin.
"Jin, long time no see." said one of the waiters while he put his hand on the omega's shoulder. "Last time I saw you, you were pregnant. So which cutie is your son?"
"Kooks, let me introduce my old friend, Kyungsoo." said Jin with an angelic smile on his face. He didn't wanted to introduce Namjoon so he hoped Kyungsoo'll talk JK for a while.
"Could you let go my mate?" asked Namjoon suddenly. Jin was choking on his drink when he heard the alpha's words.
"Wow, Jin you didn't introduced him back then... I think he's a little bit overprotective. Is he your puppy's dad?" asked Kyungsoo with a small smile. He was a little bit upset because Jin didn't tell him that he has a mate.
"Could you shut your mouth?" asked Namjoon angrily. He didn't wanted to tell everyone who know Jin what he done back then. "It's not your buisness, Beta."
"Wow, you shouldn't be that rude. I'm Jin's friend so it's my buisness." said Kyungsoo angrily. His eyes turned into yellow and his nails started to become claw. He become angry too easily. Jin got up and grabbed his friend's arm. "Let me go, Omega!"
"Please, Kyungsoo..." begged Jin with shaking voice. He could smell how angry was his son and his mate. "Don't do this..."
"Shut your mouth!" yelled the beta while he tossed Jin far away from himself. "Come here, if you dare!"
"What did you done?!" shouted JK suddenly and he got up from his seat. He ran towards his Eomma who was passed out. He hit his head when he was tossed away by the beta.
"You're going to die!" shouted Namjoon and his eyes turned into red but his brother grabbed his hand.
"We have to take him to the hospital, hyung..." said Tae while he pulled his brother to their mates. JK was shaking. There was no blood anywhere but he was really afraid of losing his Eomma.
"Calm down, JK." said Namjoon with a calm voice. "He's fine. I can feel that he's OK since I'm his mate."
"Are you sure?" asked JK while he picked up Jin.
"I'm pretty sure." said Namjoon while he patted his son's head. "Let's go home, puppies."
"Don't call me like that..." said Tae while he tried to hide his smile.
"OK, OK. Just go already!" said Namjoon while he glaced at the beta. "If he have even a scrath because of you, I'll come back and kill you..."
"I didn't want to hurt him." said Kyungsoo with a shaking voice.
"But you did." said Namjoon and he followed the others. They went to the parking lot and sat into Namjoon's car. Jin was put in the passanger seat while the two other boys sat on the backseat. "Should we go to my house?"
"I don't know. I don't trust you." said JK.
"You have to trust me one day... " said Namjoon and he started to drive to his house.